- Sleeps 8 guests
- Outdoor hot tub
- 50m from the piste
- Short stroll to the village
- Ski & boot room with boot warmers
- TV, Free WiFi
- Bose or Sonos sound system
Best time to visit
Chalet Pleroma is certainly an ideal choice for families and smaller groups looking to enjoy the freedom of a smaller, fully detached chalet.
The chalet itself is the loveliest Savoyarde-style, chocolate-box affair with an outdoor hot tub and underfloor heating throughout the 4 fully ensuite bedrooms. There’s a double and 3 twins that could also be doubles upon request.
The cosy interior is a joy to snuggle up in after a day on the slopes. Soak in the hot tub or enjoy some music or a film using the in-chalet media centre. Or maybe you’ll just want to curl up with a book in front of the fire; the choice is yours.
Quality bed linen is provided, as well as fluffy towels and robes. You’ll also find 100% natural botanical toiletries from the gorgeous British brand, Bramley, in your bathroom, as well as an Albus & Flora lip balm.
Chalet Pleroma’s guests will enjoy the best of both service which includes beautiful breakfasts (healthy or not, your choice!), the classic chalet afternoon tea, a truly impressive 5-course meal prepared by your very own chef on two nights and on three nights a more relaxed Bistro style dinner prepared by your chef. The other two evenings are freed up for you to enjoy how you wish, check out one of the amazing après-ski bands in the village or have a late lunch on the mountain and flake out in front of the TV, it’s up to you…
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Continental & cooked breakfast each morning, 5 days prepared and served by your chef and host, 2 mornings of buffet service on chalet staff days off
- Two evenings 5 course fine dining menu with the wow factor by your professional chef and host team starting with champagne and canapés
- Three evenings of more relaxed freshly prepared bistro style dinners
- A talented chef and experienced host to look after you and the property
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- On tap choice of 18 wines and bubbly selected by Verre Gourmand
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- All day in resort driver service
The Best of Both concept gives you your own chef and host for the week, five days of cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea and housekeeping. Evening meals include two nights of sumptuous 5 course fine dining and three evenings of bistro style dinners created by our amazing chefs.
The other two nights you are free to explore the amazing restaurants and night life of the Three Valleys or we can organise local delicacies like Fondue and Raclette delivered to your door. Anything here is an option – just chat to our concierge team for inspiration.
The chalet will be fully stocked with wines, beers, house fizz, soft drinks, mixers, coffee and a selection of teas.
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with terrace access and en-suite shower rooms
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with terrace access and en-suite bathroom
1 x Double bedroom with terrace access and en-suite bathroom.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA