Chalet Ours Des Montagnes
- Sleeps 10 + 2 guests
- 70 metres to piste
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV & games room
- Sauna and shower
- Free WiFi, Bose bluetooth stereo
- Flatscreen TV & media centre with films & games
- Ski & boot room with boot warmers
- Short stroll to village
Best time to visit
‘The perfect group ski chalet’ must have been the mantra when the architect created the designs for Chalet Ours des Montagnes. Why? Because it simply has everything you’d want for the perfect ski holiday in the Alps…
Just 70 metres from the slopes of La Tania, Courchevel this large detached property ticks all the boxes: outdoor hot tub on the terrace, games & TV room, spacious boot room, sauna/shower, bright living room, wood burning stove, comfy sofas and our usual splash of boutique styling…
The double-height living room seems to have windows everywhere: take a seat on the gorgeous turquoise sofas and gaze across the snow-capped mountains opposite, watch the lift system kick into action over breakfast, or slide open the French windows and hop into the hot tub whilst your chef is at work preparing your evening meal…
The bedrooms offer plenty of flexibility, configuring as twins or king-sized doubles, and the family room has two bunks with a sliding door in between to allow parents to have a peaceful night’s sleep.
Quality bed linen is provided, as well as fluffy towels and robes. You’ll also find 100% natural botanical toiletries from the gorgeous Green & Spring as well as an Albus & Flora lip balm.
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Champagne on your first and final evening
- Canapés each evening before dinner
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + Nespresso coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including bubbly, canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Homemade oven-ready meal lovingly pre-prepared by your chef on 1 evening when chef has night off
- Children’s suppers on 5 evenings
- All day driver service
Chalet Ours Des Montagnes will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
4 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuites.
1 x Twin/Double ensuite bedroom with adjoining bunk bedroom with sliding door.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA