- Sleeps 12 guests
- 350 m²
- High speed Wi-Fi internet
- Ski and boot room
- Sonos sound system
- Directly on the ski piste
- Satellite television
- Steam room and sauna
- Jacuzzi with stunning views
Best time to visit
This beautiful 1833 farmhouse was fully renovated with the most exquisite taste. It is located in one of the most sought after places of the Chamonix Valley in a true piece of paradise.
Chalet Norel is one of the very rare chalets to offer a true ski-in / ski-out location. It is situated directly on the famous Kandahar World Cup slope “La Verte”, just above the very famous “Saut de la Route”.
This 350 m² chalet offers 4 double/twin bedrooms and 1 large bunk bed room, very large open plan living spaces with a central fireplace, a very large and open kitchen, perfectly designed for catered social evenings, a spa with a sauna and a steam room, a mezzanine with its media and chill-out area, very large terraces with a 7-seat Jacuzzi, stunning panoramic views of the whole Chamonix Valley, the entire Mont Blanc Massif and the beautiful Fiz Mountain Range.
Chalet Norel is the ideal place for mountain lovers that wish to relax in a beautiful private location, winter and summer.
Self Catered Services Include
- Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
- Mid Stay clean
- Exclusive bath products
Catered Service Include
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager,Chef, Hostess, Housekeeper)
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
We know how precious your holidays are. That’s why we give you the freedom to choose your holiday experience with the range of in-chalet concierge services offered. Self-catered with housekeeping & concierge services. Fully catered, your own personal chalet chef, your own concierge vehicle or perhaps just a chef and a chalet host for a special occasion, it’s your decision. Ski instructors or ski guides to come to your chalet can be arranged. As well as arranging ski equipment to be fitted in your chalet (advance booking required. If all you need ski passes delivered to the door then it can be organised.
Your concierge team will do as much or as little as you like. Perhaps a fireworks display. A private fondue on the slopes or a sunset helicopter flight over the Mont Blanc. The services stretch as far as your imagination. Your concierge team will also be on hand in resort to arrange all services to make your holiday that little bit more special. For more information contact us.
• 2x Double bedrooms with shared en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Family room with 4 adult sized bunk beds
• 1x Master with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518