Chalet Neuf Du Tenne
- Sleeps 12 guests
- Ski to the door
- Highest chalet in the valley
- Breathtaking views
- Heated indoor pool
- Luxurious and elegant property
- Family bedroom suites
- Table tennis
Best time to visit
Chalet Neuf du Tenne
Chalet Neuf du Tenne is a stunning modern chalet with elegant design and luxurious features such as an indoor heated swimming pool. An ideal holiday home for family groups, the chalet offers 5* luxury for up to 8 adults + 4 children.
The living area features wooden beams, a double aspect fireplace and huge windows, creating a light, inspiring, and homely space. Quality fabrics, chic designer pieces and stylish antiques combine to offer the perfect balance of style and comfort.The dining room is beautifully designed with a double height ceiling up to the beamed roof of the chalet. When lit up in the evenings it creates a magical setting for a delicious meal with friends.
Chalet Neuf du Tenne can sleep up to 8 adults and 4 children in four exceptionally large bedroom suites.The two master suites at the front of the chalet are over 6 metres long and feature en-suite shower rooms, seating areas, built in wardrobes and balconies overlooking the valley. The king sized beds can be arranged as doubles or twins.The two family suites have plenty of space for everyone, featuring super king sized beds and kids dens, which can sleep 2 or 3 children. Built using reclaimed old wood, these annexes to the main bedroom provide perfect sleeping and playing areas for the children. The family suites also offer en-suite bathrooms and seating areas.The bathrooms are all en-suite, featuring deliciously deep baths or deluxe walk-in showers. Each bathroom is stocked with thick fluffy towels, dressing gowns, hair dryers and straighteners, and Molton Brown products.
The beautiful indoor heated pool is an ideal place to relax after a day on the slopes, and comes complete with jets, contra-flow swim system and French windows leading onto a sunny terrace overlooking Châtel, the Abondance valley, and across the border into Switzerland.For entertainment there’s a separate TV room situated just off the lounge, featuring comfy sofas and a 47-inch TV with Apple TV.
Catered Services Include
- Concierge: Enjoying your time on the slopes is effortless with the support of the conscientious concierge team provided.
- Chauffeur: Exclusive chauffeur minibus service too and from the slopes at times chosen by you. We can also pre- arrange private transfers from Geneva airport.
- Your 5* customer service is discreet, professional, and always delivered with a smile by the team of staff trained to an exceptional standard.
- Breakfast: Fuel up for your skiing day with cereals, fresh breads, juices, tea and coffee and a different cooked option each morning such as Eggs Benedict. You can relax and enjoy the convenience of a cooked or continental breakfast laid out for you in the comfort of your chalet, every day of your stay.
- Exclusive professional chef
- Daily breakfast menu including a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet
- Home-made afternoon tea each day after skiing
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Canapé reception each evening including a delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
- Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on four nights
- Delicious 2 course ‘comfort food’ served on one night
- Self-service Raclette evening serviced on one night
- After dinner coffee and chocolates each evening
- Children’s early supper served each evening if required
- Afternoon Tea: A yummy homemade cake or biscuits will be awaiting your return from the slopes with a big pot of tea or coffee to enjoy by the fire.
- Evening Meals: Seasonal, locally sourced ingredients are used with mainly classic French techniques to create elegant and mouthwatering menus.
- Drinks: The wines are sourced directly from producers and paired with your evening menus and there’s an open bar for beers and spirits throughout your stay. Chalet staff will always be on hand to prepare and top-up drinks as required.
- Special Requests: We cater for all likes, dislikes and dietary requirements – plus for guests with children we offer delicious homemade kids teas.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Champagne reception on the first evening
- Delicious sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
- Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local ‘eau de vie’
- Selection of high quality house wines sourced directly from the vineyard and carefully chosen to match menus
Your fully catered ski holidays include delicious seasonal menus professionally designed, prepared and served for your enjoyment.
A gourmet 4 course evening meal is served on four nights of the week including canapés, fine wines, local cheese, coffee and after dinner chocolates. On one evening a 2 course comfort food supper is served for you. There are two staff nights off during the week enabling guests to dine in one of the lovely restaurants in the village or we can provide a delicious self-service Raclette evening at the chalet.
A nutritious breakfast is served each morning with a different hot option each day, and in the afternoons a yummy homemade cake will be waiting for you upon your return from the slopes.
2 x Master Suites with Double/Twin bed configurations, separate seating areas, balcony access and en-suite shower rooms.
2 x Family Suites with Super King sized beds and kids dens, which can sleep 2 or 3 children. The family suites also have en-suite bathrooms and seating areas.
Chaletneuf du Tenne is ideally situated just below the Super Chatel ski area so it’s possible to ski right back to the door via an easy path.In the mornings take your pick from a choice of starting points – the nearest chairlift is a two minute chauffeured drive, and your team of staff will always be happy to advise on best routes and mountain restaurants.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA