Chalet Montfort – St Anton
Grand and imposing 10-bedroom chalet with the best location in central St Anton
Best time to visit
The gem of the Austrian Alpine village of St Anton, Chalet Montfort is the place for an ultimate mates’ reunion in the mountains. The property sleeps 20, with the option for an extra four in the spacious bunk room, and the additional option to combine with the 3-bedroom Chalet 53 within the same property for extra space. A giant dining room is ideal for raucous dinners and celebrations. Elsewhere, guests can indulge in some expertly prepared cocktails created in Chalet Montfort’s own private bar, or enjoy après ski relaxation in the chalet’s private sauna and massage room. The property is in the very center of town, close to world-class bars, restaurants and, of course, skiing.
- Try your hand at mixology in the chalet’s private bar, or allow your dedicated host team to do it for you while you kick back and relax over sumptuous dinners and a fully-catered service
- A one minute walk into the center of town and just 5 minutes from the slopes, Chalet Montfort is ideally located for all that St Anton can offer
- Let loose with friends, or hire the property for a work get-away and let the spacious dining-room double up as a conference room for when it’s needed
Chalet Montfort underwent a huge renovation in 2015. The palatial living room is the heart of the property and the perfect place for the whole group to relax in, with an open fireplace, private bar area and cinema snug. The chalet has been timelessly decorated throughout with natural wood and stone, combining contemporary elements with classic style. The large, separate dining room has been stylishly designed for up to 32 guests to dine all together, or can double up as a meeting/conference room if required.
Rooms and Suites
Chalet Montfort has ten well equipped en-suite double or twin bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs and spacious, modern bathrooms. One bedroom sleeps four, with a set of bunk beds ideal for families or groups of friends holidaying together.
Situated in central St Anton, one of the highest ski resorts in Austria, you can enjoy the perfect ski conditions on your doorstep. Chalet 53 is a 5 minute walk to the lifts and just 1 minute to the village center.
Après ski and dining
Chalet Montfort offers a deluxe fully catered experience or self-catered option, depending on your preferences.
Deluxe Signature – fully catered:
Enjoy a freshly prepared continental breakfast served in the dining room, with a selection of delicious healthy mueslis, yoghurts, pastries and fruit platters, as well as hot options. After skiing, return to the apartment for an indulgent freshly baked afternoon tea and snacks. In the evening, Champagne and a selection of appetising canapés are served before a grand four-course dinner in the private dining room. Finish the evening with a fireside digestif or coffee, or head out into St Anton and explore the Austrian nightlife. All-inclusive drinks can be enjoyed throughout your stay at the private bar or mini bar, with a selection of Champagne, wines, beer, premium spirits, mixers and soft drinks. Our catered option also comes with a shared driver service, operating from 8.30 am to 1am daily.
If you prefer to cook for yourselves or enjoy the many restaurants nearby, the self-catered option may be better suited to you. Included in this service is a housekeeper 7 days a week, luxury bathroom products, linen and towels, which are changed mid-week. A concierge will welcome you and be able to help with bookings or any requirements. As well as this, they have a highly educated knowledge of the slopes and ski conditions.
Well-suited for large and intergenerational family groups, with a children’s quad-bunk room.
Spa and Wellness
Unwind in the private sauna, or hire a personal masseur in the comfort of the in-house massage suite.
- Apple TV
- Glass-fronted open fireplace
- Boot room and heated boot warmers
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Daily housekeeping and clean-up of communal areas
- Parking available
- The following can be arranged: transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- All-inclusive drinks throughout your stay at the bar or mini bar with the fully-catered option: enjoy a selection of wines, Drappier Champagne, local beer, premium spirits and mixers, soft drinks
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h / 100km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h / 200km
Low season price from: €36,820
High season price from: €65,890