- Sleeps 12
- Indoor 4.4×6 metres pool with jet stream
- Open fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Ski room with boot warmers
Best time to visit
Designed as a large family home, the Mathilda is undoubtedly the ideal winter retreat for large gatherings of family and friends. Located in the hamlet of les Fermes de Val, you can enjoy the idyllic and authentic setting to disconnect. In the heart of the resort and close to the ski slopes, this high standing chalet is an invitation to live at the rhythm of the mountain, between prestige and alpine tradition.
A perfect blend between savoyard authenticity and sophistication
This timeless refuge offers a grandiose setting between the warmth of wood and the prestige of noble materials. Everything has been thought of to receive family and friends in ultimate comfort. The Mathilda chalet has generous volumes with its 300m2 of living space and 6 bedrooms with private bathrooms. It can accommodate up to 12 people. In the privacy of your own home, you will be able to take advantage of the chalet’s top-of-the-range facilities, such as the fully equipped modern kitchen, the large stone fireplace and the private spa.
Chalet Mathilda promises an unforgettable ski holiday. From the decoration, to the materials, to the equipment, everything has been designed to combine authenticity, art of living and modernity. After a day on the slopes, what a pleasure to be back in the comfort of your chalet. Between moments of relaxation in the heated swimming pool, tea time with a view of the peaks and unforgettable evenings by the fireplace, the chalet life will seduce you.
Catered Services Include
- Private shuttle at your disposal
- Daily freshly cooked and served breakfasts
- Possibility (in supplement) of the food and wine pairing
- Private chef and waiter at your disposal
- Five aperitifs with refined appetizers and cocktails
- Five delicious dinners at the chalet
- Bath towels, bathrobes and beds made up on arrival
- Daily preparation of the spa for after ski
- Private concierge for the organisation of your stay
- Testing and delivery of ski equipment at the chalet ski room
- Slippers and hospitality products in bathrooms
- Daily preparation of the fireplace and available firewood
- Daily housekeeping by the chalet manager
- Tailor-made welcome at the Chalet
- Chalet manager at your disposal
- Snacks for ski days
- Mid-stay linen change
1x Double/twin room with en-suite bathroom.
• 4x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA