Chalet Marco Polo
- Sleeps 10 + 4
- Indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, hammam
- 3 massage and treatment rooms, 2hrs of complimentary massage every day
- Fully equipped gym
- Games room with pool table
- Wine and cheese tasting cellar
- Bar and relaxation area
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Retro racing car game (think Scalextrics for grownups)
- Staff including a private chef, chalet manager, in-resort 4×4 chauffeur and chalet hosts
- 24/7 direct contact with your personal concierge
- Fresh flowers
- EV charger
- Private driveway
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Pets welcome
Best time to visit
Chalet Marco Polo
Chalet Marco Polo is situated in the heart of the French ski resort of Val d’Isère. Discreetly set back from the main road, it offers the dual benefit of privacy and easy access to the town centre.
The chalet comfortably sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. And with over 1000m² of alpine-chic living space, it combines contemporary and traditional materials to create a true masterpiece of style.
The expansive living area features an open plan lounge and dining area that is set around a central fireplace. This extends onto a large balcony through glass doors and comes complete with an outdoor kitchen and heated seating; offering breathtaking panoramic views of the notorious La Face piste.
For when it is too chilly outside, the bar area is the perfect spot for an après-ski cocktail.
Adjacent to this is a hot tub and Hammam, and adjoining this you will find a relaxation area complete with a fireplace and bar, lasers and an entertainment system. To soothe tired limbs there are two massage rooms and an automatic hydro massage machine.
The incredible pool in chalet Marco Polo was designed by Christian Lacroix and is covered in gold leaf for that extra level of indulgence. The pool and hot tub use ozone technology to be completely chlorine-free. The natural freshwater oxygen process provides a non-toxic, healthy and environmentally friendly alternative.
Descending into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats in store. The cave and fromagerie make the ideal setting for wine and cheese tasting.
There is also a games and entertainment room, with a pool table and darts board. In addition, the techno gym is equipped with two of everything, so you can work out in pairs. If all this was not enough, it is home to an interactive racing car game that will allow for up to 8 players.
Catered Services Include
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes a chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, hosts and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast by your chalet team customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes – served from 3.30pm.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 5 nights of your stay (chef’s days off on Tuesday and Thursday).
- A range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. An à-la-carte selection is also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served free of charge at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests in resort from 08:00 to 23:00.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- An extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
A delicious continental breakfast will be prepared by your chalet team and beautifully presented each morning with the best locally sourced Savoie produce. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, your private chef will provide a selection of cooked breakfasts prepared to order and cooked fresh. Want something specific from the boulangerie? Simply let your dedicated concierge or private staff know what you like.
Throughout the day during your stay on holiday, your dedicated concierge or chalet manager can arrange restaurant lunch bookings, create the most delicious afternoon teas and bespoke dinners for you and your guests.
Your dedicated chalet manager will help arrange lunch restaurant bookings. Once back at the chalet an afternoon tea will be laid out complete with delicious cakes, a selection of teas and free-flowing Perrier-Jouët Champagne. For 5 evenings of your stay, your private chef will prepare a selection of delicious canapés and mouth-watering multi-course dinners using the finest locally sourced ingredients. The chefs are trained in cooking culinary magic for all tastes and dietary requirements – simply let your sales director know of any dietary requests when booking.
1 x Master super king-sized double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double shower, WC, seating area and private terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, WC and shared shared terrace access.
2 x King-size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x Four single bunk bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace access.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA