- Sleeps 14
- Massage and Therapy room
- Open Fire
- Large sunken hot tub
- Large Sauna
- Library with TV and full Sky package
- Large Lounge area with audio visual
- Boot room with heated racks
Best time to visit
A 5* luxury chalet experience, The Lightbowne is the best of Meribel. The chic modern British interior combined with first-class service creates an unrivalled ski holiday in the idyllic Three Valleys.
Recently renovated throughout, The Lightbowne’s furnishings, decoration and detail are delivered by contemporary interior designers, with every aspect planned meticulously and finished to the highest standard, always with the guests comfort and enjoyment in mind.
The Lightbowne is a breathtaking chalet, the size and attention to detail of it’s design really does have to be seen to be fully appreciated. With free-standing baths, an oh so inviting library or spacious boutique bedrooms – each are unique in their style and theme. Whether it’s relaxing in the lavish spa suite which dominates the lower ground floor or admiring the stunning mountain views from the huge open plan living and dining room, the sumptuous modern style throughout the chalet has a generous feel of space and decadence. The Lightbowne is modern chic, whilst also retaining its Alpine heritage.
Catered Services Include
- Private Chef
- Canapés served 5 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- House-keeping and evening turndown service on 5 days
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Luxury toiletries from Bramley
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- A selection of house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from the cellar**Additional cost payable at the end of your stay
An added sense of luxury and indulgence to the already comprehensive service. The Summit service is designed to spoil your group and the trained and experienced team are on hand to ensure that you have everything you require to make this a truly memorable holiday. A professional chef will tailor the menu to your tastes offering a bespoke fine dining experience, with delicious pre-dinner canapes in addition to the 3-course dinner service. An experienced front of house host will focus on your requirements to ensure you have a tailor made ski holiday experience, their professional service will help with dinner and drinks service, chalet presentation and providing local advice and assistance. Finally you will have a private resort driver on-call from 08:00 – 22:30 each day to help get you between the chalet and ski slopes and resort centre, so you’ll never need to carry your skis.
Suite 1 – Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, sofa area, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower and WC
Suite 2 – Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, love seat, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower and WC
Suite 3 – Twin/Double bed, armchairs, en-suite bathroom with double sink, shower enclosure and WC
Suite 4 – Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower and WC
Suite 5 – Twin/Double bed, en-suite bathroom with double sink, shower over bath and WC
Suite 6 – Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, snug area with TV, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower, WC
Children’s twin bedroom (contained within Suite 6)
- Please note that all beds except children’s room can be configured as either super king size doubles or single beds.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA