- Sleeps 12 + 2
- Indoor swimming pool with projector screen
- Indoor Jacuzzi, hammam
- Fully equipped gym
- Bar and relaxation area
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Staff including a private chef, chalet manager, in-resort 4×4 chauffeur and chalet hosts
- 24/7 direct contact with your personal concierge
- Fresh flowers
- EV charger
- Private driveway
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Pets welcome
Best time to visit
Chalet Lhotse is a unique chalet. Located in the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d’Isère, this luxury chalet retains a feeling of exclusivity and enjoys stunning views of the infamous La Face piste.
The property is spread over 500m2, sleeping 12 adults in six en-suite bedrooms. An additional two children can sleep in an adjoining bunk room. A large open plan living area with a grand piano and open fire also has a bar, ideal for socialising after a day on the slopes. The dining area is large and comfortably seats everybody, giving views over the La Face piste and the village church spire. The downstairs private bar and relaxation area is ideal for après-ski or a post-dinner drink and comes complete with bar games.
Lhotse’s spa facilities are phenomenal. Located on the ground floor is a large indoor swimming pool with a state-of-the-art projector screen descending at the touch of a button, along with a massage room, sauna, Hammam, gym and indoor Jacuzzi. A further outdoor hot tub is accessed via the front bedroom terraces. Lhotse’s pools and jacuzzis use the latest ozone technology to be completely chlorine-free. The natural freshwater oxygen process provides a non-toxic, healthy and environmentally friendly alternative.
Chalet Lhotse is perfect for families, with a mezzanine lounge area ideal for children, complete with widescreen TV and games console.
The entire chalet is packed with state-of-the-art technology including plasma TVs in each bedroom and drop-down screens in the lounge and pool area, all of which are connected to the chalet’s multi-media entertainment system. There is Wi-fi throughout.
As with all our chalets, your private team of hospitality professionals are on hand to ensure your every need is met.
Chalet Lhotse is fully wheelchair accessible.
Catered Services Include
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes a chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, hosts and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast by your chalet team customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes – served from 3.30pm.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 5 nights of your stay (chef’s days off on Tuesday and Thursday).
- A range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. An à-la-carte selection is also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served free of charge at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests in resort from 08:00 to 23:00.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- An extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
A delicious continental breakfast will be prepared by your chalet team and beautifully presented each morning with the best locally sourced Savoie produce. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, your private chef will provide a selection of cooked breakfasts prepared to order and cooked fresh. Want something specific from the boulangerie? Simply let your dedicated concierge or private staff know what you like.
Throughout the day during your stay on holiday, your dedicated concierge or chalet manager can arrange restaurant lunch bookings, create the most delicious afternoon teas and bespoke dinners for you and your guests.
Your dedicated chalet manager will help arrange lunch restaurant bookings. Once back at the chalet an afternoon tea will be laid out complete with delicious cakes, a selection of teas and free-flowing Perrier-Jouët Champagne. For 5 evenings of your stay, your private chef will prepare a selection of delicious canapés and mouth-watering multi-course dinners using the finest locally sourced ingredients. The chefs are trained in cooking culinary magic for all tastes and dietary requirements – simply let your sales director know of any dietary requests when booking.
1 x Master king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing area and private terrace access.
1 x Master king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, seating and dressing area, and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, seating area and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, shared terrace access and adjoining children’s bunk bedroom (sleeps 2).
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and private terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA