Chalet Les Bartavelles, Méribel 1600
The epitome of ski in ski out, the stunning six-bedroom chalet is beautifully secluded from the main village, with a hot tub, sauna and games room for cosy nights in.
Best time to visit
On the exclusive Route des Chalets but nestled away in trees, Les Bartavelles boasts one of the best locations in the whole of Méribel. Perched just off the Routes des Chalets ski slope overlooking the village, it strikes the perfect balance of convenience and privacy. The chalet sleeps ten adults and two children, and is spaciously laid out to accommodate families or groups of friends. South facing windows open onto a sun terrace, flooding the spacious kitchen and living area with sunshine.
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and elegant four course dinners, plus unlimited Champagne from the cellar at any time
- Enjoy having your own private chauffeur to whisk you back and forth in the comfort of a luxury 4×4 minibus, just a few minutes into the main village of Méribel
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service to save the hassle of going into the shop
- Finishing touches like fresh flowers, daily newspapers and Neal’s Yard toiletries make your stay extra special
The traditional wooden chalet has been decorated to suit its Alpine surroundings, with thick curtains and cosy blankets keeping in the warmth. The spacious living and dining spaces are bright and airy, with spectacular views over the mountains offset by contemporary wood, plaid sofas and charming original furniture.
Rooms and suites
Les Bartavelles’ six bedrooms all have unique personalities, sleeping ten adults and two additional children in the twin bedroom. Two master bedrooms have super-king beds and private balconies. The remaining three are all en-suite, with goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets. The children’s room is up steep steps, so isn’t suitable for very young children.
Les Bartavelles is located on the side of the Doron piste on the Routes des Chalets a few minutes above the main village, giving it one of the most enviable positions in the whole of Méribel.
Après ski and dining
Guests will enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as afternoon tea and cakes to come back to.
All the bedrooms are suitable for infant cots, and there’s a cosy twin room up steep steps, ideal for two older children. Two of the en suite double rooms also have extra child beds, perfect for families with young children.
Wellness and relaxation
There’s a private and secluded hot tub with arguably the best views in Méribel Valley, a cinema and games room with tiered cinema seating and a full sized pool table, and a sauna to warm those aching limbs.
- iPad with movies for use in the chalet
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines available from the cellar
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- State of the art TV and sound system, with Apple TV, Sky and an extensive DVD library
Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Low season price from: €28,950