Chalet Le Rocher
- Sleeps 14 adults in 7 ensuite bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool with jet and projector screen
- Outdoor Hot Tub, steam room/hammam
- Separate children’s playroom
- Bar area
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- An exclusive team of staff including a private chef, chalet manager, in-resort 4×4 chauffeur and chalet hosts
- 24/7 direct contact with your personal concierge
- Fresh Flowers
- Private driveway
- EV charger
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Pets welcome (at an additional charge)
Best time to visit
Chalet Le Rocher
Chalet Le Rocher truly is an extraordinary chalet, perfectly merging cutting edge style and innovation. Everything has been considered to bring you the ultimate ski chalet.
Take the lift to the second floor and you are wowed by the magnificent living area with its vaulted ceiling and stylish decor. Cowhide sofas and light shades are complemented by sensational modern glass chandeliers and the crackling log fire which is the focal point of the room.
Venture out onto the balcony in front of the imposing “rock” and your red cedar Hot Tub fuelled by a log burning stove is the ideal place to enjoy a glass of Perrier-Jouët champagne while gazing at the stars. Back inside, your very own private bar is waiting for a pre-dinner cocktail or post-dinner digestif.
Le Rocher has seven beautifully designed bedrooms that feel truly alpine with reclaimed wood from Mongolia and intricately carved furnishings. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and AV facilities.
The master bedroom suite is indulgence in its purest form and is one of the largest in the resort with his and her dressing rooms.
This ultimate Alpine chalet has everything you could want. The facilities in Le Rocher include a 7x4m indoor swimming pool with a jet stream alongside a steam room disguised as a tiny chalet.
The fabulous spa has its own cinema projector with an integrated sound system and the children’s playroom consists of a Lego corner, TV and the latest gaming equipment.
Catered Services Include
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes a chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, hosts and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast by your chalet team customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes – served from 3.30pm.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 5 nights of your stay (chef’s days off on Tuesday and Thursday).
- A range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. An à-la-carte selection is also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served free of charge at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests in resort from 08:00 to 23:00.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- An extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
A delicious continental breakfast will be prepared by your chalet team and beautifully presented each morning with the best locally sourced Savoie produce. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, your private chef will provide a selection of cooked breakfasts prepared to order and cooked fresh. Want something specific from the boulangerie? Simply let your dedicated concierge or private staff know what you like.
Throughout the day during your stay on holiday, your dedicated concierge or chalet manager can arrange restaurant lunch bookings, create the most delicious afternoon teas and bespoke dinners for you and your guests.
Your dedicated chalet manager will help arrange lunch restaurant bookings. Once back at the chalet an afternoon tea will be laid out complete with delicious cakes, a selection of teas and free-flowing Perrier-Jouët Champagne. For 5 evenings of your stay, your private chef will prepare a selection of delicious canapés and mouth-watering multi-course dinners using the finest locally sourced ingredients. The chefs are trained in cooking culinary magic for all tastes and dietary requirements – simply let your sales director know of any dietary requests when booking.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate walk-in shower and plasma TV.
4 x King-size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and plasma TVs.
1 x Super king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, plasma TV and terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and plasma TV.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA