Chalet Le Roc Soleil
- Sleeps 8 – 11
- Log Fire
- Outdoor hot tub with spectacular views
- Games / DVD / Hifi with iPod doc
Best time to visit
Chalet Le Roc Soleil
A perfect combination of your ski chalet requirements – incredible mountain views, elegant decoration, modern facilities and great value. An ideal size for family or friends, Chalet Le Roc Soleil remains a popular choice year on year.
Uninterrupted mountain views are enjoyed from the floor to ceiling lounge windows or the hot tub, whether you’re looking for your next ski challenge, or admiring the twinkling lights of Morzine by night. This quintessential ski chalet is light and spacious, and coupled with the great service, you can settle in with complete ease to enjoy mountain life.
Catered Services Include
- Canapés and kir royales served on your first and last evening
- Pre-dinner wine and nibbles
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines, served for 5 nights of your stay
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Driver service operating from 8am until 10.30am and 3pm until 6pm, 5 days during your stay. Not in operation on staff days off.
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- A selection of house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from the cellar*
- Bottles beers, soft drinks and mixers**Available at additional cost.
- House-keeping on 5 mornings
- Soft towels with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
Traditional alpine chalets, with a delicious 3-course evening menu designed by the executive chef. This is delivered to you by the trained cooks and chalet hosts, who have experience in the hospitality industry as well as completing the extensive menu training. Hand-picked for their experience, personalities and attention to detail the hosts are on hand to help with any aspect of your holiday. Daily housekeeping will keep your chalet clean and comfortable, and an afternoon tea with freshly made cake, breads and jam is a welcome treat for when you return from skiing. Often going the extra mile, your holiday experience is the only focus of the resort team, and they are there to make a real difference to your stay.
Room 1 – Triple Room with 3 single beds, with separate shower room with sink and WC
Room 2 – Triple Room with 1 double and 1 single bed, en-suite shower room separate WC
Room 3 – Double Bedroom, shared shower room with sink and WC
Room 4 – Triple Room with 1 double and 1 single bed, shared shower room with sink and WC
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA