Chalet Le Koissou
- Sleeps 10 in three bedrooms and a quad bunk room (three en suite and one private bathroom)
- In the heart of Méribel Village
- South facing terrace
- Hot tub
- Games room with pool table
- Wifi, UK television, stereo with iPhone connection
- 180m from the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
- Boot warmers
- Chef, host & all day driver service
- Staff live out
Best time to visit
Chalet Le Koissou
Chalet Le Koissou takes the ski chalet to another level and you may struggle to leave each morning! It’s a Fish&Pips favourite, and we think you’ll agree. With views up to the Roc de Fer and just 180m from the Golf chair lift and Lapin piste, it’s the epitome of modern alpine chic. And when conditions are good, you can ski right back to the terrace (where the hot tub will be waiting for you). We love the open-plan living and snugly throws, and children adore the bunk room.
Catered Service Include
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven nights accommodation in one of our handpicked chalets
- Dedicated service from the team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Seven varied, hearty and healthy breakfasts (2 are continental with no host or chef present)
- Six days of a delicious afternoon tea
- Five nights of canapés and four course evening dinner*
- On your evenings without chalet catering, we will assist with your dining requirements from restaurant recommendations and reservations, to arranging take-aways, deliveries and oven ready meals
- Chalet cleaned and tidied on 5 mornings, refreshed on 1 morning and 1 staff day off where no cleaning or tidying will take place
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, five days)
- All day drivers service from 8am-7.30pm
- Linen and bath towels
- Extras – towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
You will have a professionally trained chef, host and driver shuttle service throughout your stay. Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea, along with the daily UK newspapers to slump in an armchair with! In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
2x Double / Twin with en suite WC and shower (Bedroom 1 and 2)
1x Double / Twin with en suite WC and shower (Bedroom 3)
1x Bunk Room with 4 single beds (Bedroom 4)
Chalet Le Koissou is located in Méribel Village, a quiet spot nestled just outside the main centre of Méribel. With unbeatable access to the slopes, a superb ski route home and all amenities close to hand, we’re sure you’ll agree it’s a hidden gem.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518