Chalet Lapin Blanc
A central and traditional Alpine chalet at the bottom of the home run, with the luxury of a ski-in-ski-out location. A seven bedroom chalet with panoramic views from the sun drenched wraparound balconies over the Méribel valley.
A secluded, luxurious, traditional Alpine chalet at the bottom of the home run, with a ski in ski out luxury location. A six bedroom chalet with panoramic views from the sun drenched wraparound balconies over the Méribel valley.
Best time to visit
Sumptuously furnished throughout with local wood and stone and dressed with British and French aesthetic, this luxurious home from home balances spacious alpine style with much-needed comfort, making it an ideal retreat after a long day on the slopes. The chalet’s pièce de resistance has to be its enormous sitting and dining room, which with its central open log fire strikes a dramatic first impression. The dining area easily accommodates 14 people, and the sitting room opens to the mezzanine above, giving a remarkable sense of space.
- The south facing picture windows open onto a sun terrace, and for ultimate rejuvenation, the outdoor hot tub beckons aching muscles.
- Seven individually decorated large king/twin rooms all with stunning en-suite bathrooms, it’s also possible to have extra beds for young children. There’s always space for a little one!
- Only seconds away from Méribel’s main lift centre and a short distance from the centre of Méribel for evening drinks.
- Access to an exceptional concierge service, a dedicated minibus and chauffeur, childcare, professional massage services and one staff member to every two guests.
The traditional wooden chalet has been decorated to suit its Alpine surroundings, with thick
curtains and cosy blankets keeping in the warmth. The spacious living and dining spaces are
bright and airy, with spectacular views over the mountains offset by contemporary wood and
leather, with plaid sofas and charming original furniture.
Rooms and suites
Lapin Blanc’ seven bedrooms all have unique personalities, sleeping 14 adults. Four bedrooms have super-king beds and private balconies. The remaining three are all en-suite, with goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets. There is always the option to add a cot for your little ones.
Lapin Blanc is located at the bottom of George Mauduit on the Tognete side of the mountain facing la Chaudanne where all main lifts and ski schools depart from – you can watch the world go by from the comfort of your balcony.
Après ski and dining
Guests will enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as
afternoon tea and cakes to come back to.
All the bedrooms are suitable for infant cots, and we can provide childcare upon request to make your holiday as carefree as you like.
Wellness and relaxation
There’s a private and secluded hot tub with arguably the best views in Méribel Valley, a cinema room and a sauna to warm those aching limbs.
- iPad with movies for use in the chalet
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines available from the cellar
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- State of the art TV and sound system, with Apple TV, Sky and an extensive DVD library
Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Low season price from: €41,230
High season price from: €58,450