Chalet La Face
- Sleeps 10
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Open Fireplace
- Large Balcony
- Exceptional Mountain Views
- TV Snug
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Central Location
Best time to visit
Chalet La Face
Lovers of snow sports, the alpine spirit and great experiences? the Face promises you to live the mountain at the foot of the slopes in an elegant and authentic universe. Its ideal position will allow you to enjoy the breathtaking view of the mythical Olympic slope of Bellevarde. A few steps from the centre of the village of Val d’Isère, you will be able to savour life at altitude in a preserved setting and at your own pace. Between walks in the typical streets, shops, festive after ski and restaurants, let yourself be transported by the exhilaration of the peaks.
Get together with family or friends to share dream moments in your private 350 m²chalet. Beautiful volumes flooded with light, refined decoration and noble materials make you feel in a cocoon. This chalet is ideal for 10 people with its 5 master bedrooms. For the after-ski, the private spa with a hammam and a jet pool will allow you to relax in an atmosphere of forgotten serenity.
Thought out in the smallest details, the refuge combines luxury and well-being. Comfortably installed in the sofa, you can relax around the majestic stone fireplace. At dinner time, you will be delighted by the large dining room which opens up to the view of the peaks. For the pleasure of young, the swimming pool will be the perfect way to end a day of adventure.
Catered Services Include
- Private shuttle at your disposal
- Daily freshly cooked and served breakfasts
- Possibility (in supplement) of the food and wine pairing
- Private chef and waiter at your disposal
- Five aperitifs with refined appetizers and cocktails
- Five delicious dinners at the chalet
- Bath towels, bathrobes and beds made up on arrival
- Daily preparation of the spa for after ski
- Private concierge for the organisation of your stay
- Testing and delivery of ski equipment at the chalet ski room
- Slippers and hospitality products in bathrooms
- Daily preparation of the fireplace and available firewood
- Daily housekeeping by the chalet manager
- Tailor-made welcome at the Chalet
- Chalet manager at your disposal
- Snacks for ski days
- Mid-stay linen change
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, WCs, desk spaces and dressing rooms.
3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518