Chalet La Chouette
- Sleeps 14
- Private bathroom for each bedroom
- Shower over bath in each bathroom
- Large outdoor sunken hot tub on sun terrace
- Cinema room with large screen TV
- Open Fireplace in lounge area
- Boot room with heated boot racks
- Large Sauna
Best time to visit
Stunning La Chouette perched on the mountainside is the perfect traditional alpine retreat for larger groups seeking luxury facilities and a service to match. It’s 7 bedrooms each with private bathroom, sleep up to 14 guests.
The chalet sits at the end of a quiet cul de sac, in an exclusive area of Mussillon. Meribel’s vibrant resort centre and lift stations can be reached within 3-4 minutes by the dedicated driver service but is only a short walk from the chalet door. Its location provides the guests with a private and tranquil destination to return to after an active day on the slopes.
The chalet is thoughtfully laid out across 4 floors. Unassuming as you arrive as the chalet is built into the hillside below, the magical features are soon clear as you walk through the front door and into the spacious lounge area. Cosy designer sofas around the open fireplace create the warm inviting atmosphere, whilst the breath-taking panoramic views across to the Tougnete and Cherferie ski slopes are something to behold.
Wrap around balconies with seating and a beautiful sun terrace take advantage of the south facing aspect of the chalet. Relax in the sun with a cocktail or glass of champagne on the idyllic terrace or take a dip in the sunken hot tub for the perfect end to your post ski day.
Catered Services Include
- Private Chef
- Canapés served 5 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines (5 nights)
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- A selection of house wines
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- House-keeping and evening turndown service on 5 days
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Luxury toiletries from Bramley
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Selection of fine wines available from the cellar**Additional cost payable at the end of your stay
An added sense of luxury and indulgence to the already comprehensive service. The Summit service is designed to spoil your group and the trained and experienced team are on hand to ensure that you have everything you require to make this a truly memorable holiday. A professional chef will tailor the menu to your tastes offering a bespoke fine dining experience, with delicious pre-dinner canapes in addition to the 3-course dinner service. An experienced front of house host will focus on your requirements to ensure you have a tailor made ski holiday experience, their professional service will help with dinner and drinks service, chalet presentation and providing local advice and assistance. Finally you will have a private resort driver on-call from 08:00 – 22:30 each day to help get you between the chalet and ski slopes and resort centre, so you’ll never need to carry your skis.
1 x Master Double bedroom with private balcony, seating area, free standing bath, and shower room. An extra bed can be added for 1 child on request.
1 x Twin Bedroom with private separate bathroom across the hallway.
1 x Double/Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom. An extra bed can be added for 1 child on request.
3 x Double/Twin Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
1 x Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA