- Sleeps 8 guests
- Newly-refurbished chalet
- Ski in-ski out chalet
- Sunken hot tub on the terrace
- Log fire with open plan living & dining
- Large ski room with boot warmer
- Private exterior parking spaces
Best time to visit
Situated on the very edge of the piste and surrounded by snow-clad pines, lies a picture-perfect alpine retreat…
Chalet Herisson takes its inspiration from the wilderness, with gentle neutral tones complementing the softest natural textures to create a truly inviting space to relax during your winter holiday. Each of the four individually decorated bedrooms has its own unique personality: stag, badger, bear and husky. The TV room also doubles as an extra bedroom with a fold-out sofa bed. The sunken hot tub on the upper terrace makes a magical spot to unwind at the end of a perfect day, or perhaps you’ll sink into the sofa instead, and enjoy a drink before your evening meal whilst taking in the magnificent views…
The fact that this ski-in, ski-out chalet is located in a tranquil cul-de-sac makes it an ideal family chalet. Skiers of all levels can easily ski to the main La Tania gondola in the mornings to explore The Three Valleys. At the end of the day either ski straight to the chalet door from the Moretta Blanche slope, or alternatively your driver will collect you from La Tania village (maybe a local après-ski bar!) and whizz you back to the chalet. Stash your skis and warm your boots in the ski room, ready to do it all again tomorrow!
Chalet Herisson guests will enjoy your usual standard of catered Chalet service: beautiful breakfasts, the classic chalet afternoon tea and a truly impressive 4-course meal prepared by your very own chef.
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service + all day in resort driver service
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including bubbly and canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Champagne on your first and final evening
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Children’s suppers on 5 evenings
Chalet Herisson will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x TV snug with double sofa bed, suitable for up to 2 children.
2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bath room.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA