Chalet Grand Coeur
- Sleeps 10 guests
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Kids TV room
- Feature fireplace
- Opposite Linga ski slopes
Best time to visit
Chalet Grand Coeur
Chalet Grand Coeur is a fabulous modern chalet, ideally situated directly opposite the Linga ski lift.
The chalet features 5 en-suite bedrooms, luxurious hot tub and fantastic views of the piste running down into Linga.
The large open plan living and dining areas are located on the first floor, with main features being a beautiful stone fireplace and large windows with views onto the Linga pistes.The cosy and warm living area features modern alpine furnishings with a combination of deep comfy sofas and armchairs perfect for reading or just gazing out at the stunning views.On this level is also a large balcony for sunny Spring afternoons.
Grand Coeur offers 5 good sized bedrooms, all with either twin or Superking doubles. There are 2 bedrooms on the lower ground floor and 3 more on the 3rd floor, some featuring balconies. All the bedrooms are fully equipped with high quality beds and linens and all have en-suite bathrooms.
Once you’re home from a great ski day make the most of the lovely outdoor hot tub at Grand Coeur, then snuggle up by the fire to enjoy afternoon tea or a nice glass of bubbles.
Catered Services Include
- Concierge: Enjoying your time on the slopes is effortless with the support of the conscientious concierge team provided.
- Chauffeur: Exclusive chauffeur minibus service too and from the slopes at times chosen by you. We can also pre- arrange private transfers from Geneva airport.
- Your 5* customer service is discreet, professional, and always delivered with a smile by the team of staff trained to an exceptional standard.
- Breakfast: Fuel up for your skiing day with cereals, fresh breads, juices, tea and coffee and a different cooked option each morning such as Eggs Benedict. You can relax and enjoy the convenience of a cooked or continental breakfast laid out for you in the comfort of your chalet, every day of your stay.
- Exclusive professional chef
- Daily breakfast menu including a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet
- Home-made afternoon tea each day after skiing
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Canapé reception each evening including a delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
- Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on four nights
- Delicious 2 course ‘comfort food’ served on one night
- Self-service Raclette evening serviced on one night
- After dinner coffee and chocolates each evening
- Children’s early supper served each evening if required
- Afternoon Tea: A yummy homemade cake or biscuits will be awaiting your return from the slopes with a big pot of tea or coffee to enjoy by the fire.
- Evening Meals: Seasonal, locally sourced ingredients are used with mainly classic French techniques to create elegant and mouthwatering menus.
- Drinks: The wines are sourced directly from producers and paired with your evening menus and there’s an open bar for beers and spirits throughout your stay. Chalet staff will always be on hand to prepare and top-up drinks as required.
- Special Requests: We cater for all likes, dislikes and dietary requirements – plus for guests with children we offer delicious homemade kids teas.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Champagne reception on the first evening
- Delicious sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
- Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local ‘eau de vie’
- Selection of high quality house wines sourced directly from the vineyard and carefully chosen to match menus
Your fully catered ski holidays include delicious seasonal menus professionally designed, prepared and served for your enjoyment.
A gourmet 4 course evening meal is served on four nights of the week including canapés, fine wines, local cheese, coffee and after dinner chocolates. On one evening a 2 course comfort food supper is served for you. There are two staff nights off during the week enabling guests to dine in one of the lovely restaurants in the village or we can provide a delicious self-service Raclette evening at the chalet.
A nutritious breakfast is served each morning with a different hot option each day, and in the afternoons a yummy homemade cake will be waiting for you upon your return from the slopes.
2 x Twin/Super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
2 x Twin/Super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies
1 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
It couldn’t be quicker to access the slopes from Chalet Grand Coeur – located directly opposite the Linga telecabine, you can plan your ski day over breakfast while gazing out at the pistes being prepared for you! From Linga either drop down from the top into the Combes area and then Plaine Dranse and over to the wider Portes du Soleil domain, or link towards the village and Super Chatel – the choice is all yours! Pre La Joux is also really easy to access at just a 5 minute drive.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA