- Sleeps 12 + 2
- Ski & boot room with boot & glove dryers
- Outdoor hot tub
- Private parking
- Outdoor terrace with dining area
- Numerous balconies with fantastic views
Best time to visit
Chalet Goûter (pronounced Goo-tay!) is designed to wow you as soon you step through the door. The chalet is a mix of industrial styles and soft luxurious furnishings, interesting and unique pieces have been carefully handpicked; one of which is the dining table made from Dutch cheese making planks, that show the perfectly aged circular marks from the cheese.
On entering the ground floor you’ll find the secure ski and boot room, with heated boot dryers to ensure your toes stay nice and toasty on the slopes.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four en-suite bedrooms, three of which can be arranged with either twin or double beds. The fourth bedroom is perfect for families with a twin/double bed plus bunk beds. All of the bedrooms are styled with luxurious woollen throws, handmade cushions, elegant lighting and artwork.
Carrying on up to the second floor and you enter into the heart of the chalet. The open plan dining and kitchen area has the featured wooden dining table adorned with ultra-modern overhanging lamps and an impressive kitchen island. Patio doors lead on to the decking where you will find the outdoor hot tub and outdoor dining space for entertaining in summer. A further two bedrooms are located on this level, with en-suite shower rooms and fantastic views across Morzine.
On the top level of the chalet is an expansive lounge area spanning the whole of the top floor with high ceilings and huge windows. Two large sofas offer views out of the expansive windows and are centred around a coffee table – perfect for games! In another area is a further sofa, log burner and flat screen TV. There’s also a bar for you to enjoy and large patio doors opening out onto a balcony with great views up to la Pointe de Nyon.
- Chalet Host/Cook & Chalet Driver
- Housekeeping 5 days a week
- Canapes & prosecco at the beginning and end of the week
- Complimentary wine with your evening meal
- Daily in-resort driver service 8am – 8pm
- Cooked breakfast 5 days a week, 2 days continental
- Afternoon tea, served seven days a week
- Four-course dinner, served five days a week
- In-house concierge service
- Mid-week towel change
Chalet Goûter is run by a small independent chalet company who take pride in providing their guests with exceptional service, incredible chalets and friendly team ensure that you have the ultimate stay.
So whether it’s a family summer holiday, a romantic break, a corporate trip or an active weekend, you’ll receive everything and more to ensure you have a perfect stay.
• 3 x King/twin bedrooms with an en-suite shower room
• 1 x Family room with a king/twin bed(s) and a set of bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom.
• 2 x King/twin bedrooms with an en-suite shower room
Chalet Goûter is located in central Morzine, just a 4 minute walk to the town hall. It is just a 5 minute walk from the Pleney drag lift or 10 minute walk from the Pleney Telecabine. By minibus the Pleney is a 2 minute drive, Super Morzine is a 3 minute drive and Prodain is an 8 minute drive.
Low season price from: £7,055
High season price from: £17,650