Chalet Foret D’argent
- 10 guests
- 5 large Bedrooms with Super King/Twin beds
- 5 Luxury En-suite bathrooms
- A stunning central feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub with bluetooth speakers
- Outside sauna located in the old Mazot
- UK & Smart TV’s in 2 bedrooms and the TV room
- WiFi throughout the building
- Large and spacious chalet in a very private location
- Snug with TV
- Bar and pool table
- Ski Room with heated boot warmers
- Large terraces and balconies
- BOSE sound system
- Private parking
- Large master suite with own private lounge
- Close to the Nyon Cablecar
- Hot Tub with bluetooth speakers
Best time to visit
Welcome to a very own boutique catered chalet located in the beautiful Valley de la Manche in Morzine. Chalet Foret D’Argent is named after the silver birch tree forest it backs onto, making this one of the most unique and idyllic locations in the area. Recently officially awarded a 5 star rating by the resort of Morzine, we can guarantee this is a chalet with a serious dose of the “wow” factor.
Chalet Foret D’ Argent is a very spacious chalet with a contemporary design by the prestigious local architect Hervé Marullaz, who designed the chalet to maximise its location being both within the forest and close to the River Dranse.
This 5 bedroomed chalet is a stunning stylish retreat. Its interior is designed over 6 floor levels and it has a wonderful large glass roof as its stunning centre piece, it feels like you are in a relaxing hideout with a sprinkling of classic contemporary chalet chic. What makes this detached chalet truly special though is the sound of the river heard flowing throughout every room in the chalet when you open the windows to look onto the forest and mountains.
Chalet Foret D’Argent lets you escape into its tranquil surroundings so you can retreat and chill or explore everything the vibrant town of Morzine can offer you. For skiing, we are located only a 2 minute drive in a shuttle service or you walk to the Nyon cable car in only 5 minutes.
Sleeping ten adults and up to two children, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite with private lounge on the top floor and four generous bedrooms on the lower ground floors. All bedrooms are have big luxury en-suite bathrooms complete with rainforest showers and luxury bathroom products. The chalet has several entertaining areas to keep everyone happy. As you enter Chalet Foret D’Argent you are greeted with the focal point which is its huge glass atrium running though the centre of the chalet drawing light into the spaces across different levels and combined with the floor to ceiling windows it creates a balanced, calming feel where the outside is drawn in.
Leading from the glass atrium, the sheer size of the living and dining areas comes into view. The open plan lounge is centred around a feature fireplace and surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table which looks out over the large balcony with beautiful views of the forest and mountains. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a great space to socialise. The snug area has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films or television programmes.
There is an outdoor sauna located in the converted original Mazot that was on the land and there is a large outdoor hot tub complete with bluetooth speakers next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views. Please note that there are facilities to accept 2 extra children in the chalet please ask for details
Catered Services Include
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Prosecco, Vin Chaud and canapés served on arrival (or a night that you choose if your arrival is late)
- Cooked breakfast 5 days out of 7, as well as a continental breakfast consisting of fresh croissants, baguettes, cereals, porridge etc. Self-service continental breakfast served on 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea waiting for you on 7 days with homemade cakes/biscuits, baguettes, jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner drink together with Canapés followed by a delicious 4 course evening meal on 5 nights, which includes a cheeseboard.
- Children’s early supper served on 6.30pm (if required)
- A selection of carefully selected wines paired with your evening menu
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- On the final night Prosecco will be served with your canapés
- Following dinner there will be coffee, a selection of teas & chocolates
- We can cater for most dietary requirements as long as we know in advance
- Use of the hot tub and sauna
- Towels and robes with mid-week towel change (excludes spa towel)
- Daily chalet housekeeping – communal areas every day (except day off) and bedrooms on 4 days of the week
- Use of English Satellite TV, WiFi and board games
- Driver service to the to/from lifts between 08.30 am to 10.30 am and 3 pm to 7 pm (not available on changeover day and terms and conditions apply) and also on the chalet hosts day off we will drop off and pick you up from the town centre up to 10.30pm – please note this will be one drop off and one pick up time only
1 x Master (Double/Twin) bedroom with private lounge, 2 x private balconies, and en-suite bathroom with shower. (Room 5)
An additional bed can be added, for a child under 12yrs, on request and subject to extra cost.
Lower Ground Floor 2
2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and shared terrace access. (Rooms 3 & 4)
An additional bed can be added in room 4, for a child under 12yrs, on request and subject to extra cost.
Lower Ground Floor 1
1 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shared terrace access (Room 1)
1 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared terrace access (Room 2)
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA