Chalet Foinsbois, Méribel Village
The fifteen person chalet boasts one of the best locations in all of Méribel, and is kitted out with a private gym, jacuzzi, sauna and deluxe cinema room.
Best time to visit
Chalet Foinsbois’ enviable position on the outskirts of Méribel Village is very close to the slopes. The property has stunning views over the mountains, while being only a few minutes from the centre of the village should you wish. Cosy wooden fittings and traditional interiors are offset by a private gym, jacuzzi, sauna and deluxe cinema room, striking the perfect balance of comfort and luxury.
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and sumptuous four course dinners, plus a fully stocked bar, unlimited Champagne and fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines.
- Enjoy having your own private minibus and chauffeur to whisk you back and forth from Méribel Village whenever you need.
- Access to professional masseuses and one staff member to every two guests.
- Finishing touches like fresh flowers, daily newspapers, Neal’s Yard bathroom products, house slippers and dressing gowns make your stay extra special.
Chalet Foinsbois is all about old-school glamour, with exquisite wood panelling, roaring log fires, art and antiques. The heart of the chalet is the spectacular main living room, a natural gathering spot with a grand central fireplace and relaxed dining area and for winding down after a day’s activities. The traditional library is like something from an historic stately home, with leather armchairs, cowhide rugs and an extensive collection of classic literature. The cosy decor is complemented by a state-of-the-art private gym and expansive terrace overlooking the valley below, complete with a stone-clad hot tub in the woods.
Rooms and suites
The main chalet sleeps twelve, plus an additional three children, all comfortably accommodated across the seven bedrooms. The master bedroom features a super-king bed with an en suite bathroom and separate shower, private study and dressing room. The other six rooms vary between super-king double beds, twin rooms and a children’s bunk room with en suite shower. All rooms are decorated with unique antique furniture, with goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets.
In arguably the most sought-after position in Méribel Village, Chalet Foinsbois is a two minute walk from the piste and golf chair, which offers quick access to the Altiport, Méribel and Courchevel. It’s a quick five minute drive from the main lift hub and center of Méribel, and for most of the season it is also possible to ski back to the chalet.
All stays are provided fully all-inclusive of meals, drinks and dedicated chalet staff.
Après ski and dining
A full à la carte breakfast will be ready for you when you wake up, and after a day on the slopes there will be afternoon tea and cakes to come back to. Six out of seven evenings, a sumptuous four course dinner with selected wines will be prepared for guests, paired with fine wines and tailored to guests’ preferences.
Four infant cots are available for use, and there is plenty of room for cots in four of the bedrooms. Childrens’ meals are prepared every day of the week, meaning adults can switch off and enjoy a well-earned break.
Wellness and relaxation
The stone-clad outdoor hot tub is a prime spot for some rest and relaxation, surrounded by the woods and snow on one of the chalet’s terraces. Inside, a well-fitted private gym has all the facilities for keeping fit while on holiday, and there’s also a sauna to ease those aching muscles.
- Complimentary bar with wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Luxury dressing gowns and house slippers
- State of the art TV and sound system, iPod docking stations in each bedroom
- Apple TV with many of the latest films, as well as Full UK Sky (Sports and Movies) channels and an extensive DVD library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service, and lift passes ready and waiting for you to save the hassle of going into the shop
- Nespresso coffee machine
Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Low season price from: €29,400
High season price from: €50,100