- Sleeps 15 guests
- 50m from nursery slopes
- Outdoor hot tub & sauna room
- TV snug room
- Table tennis & table football
- Ski & Boot room with Boot warmers
- Sauna & shower room
- Separate media room with flat screen TV
- Media centre & player with films & games
- WiFi access and Bose sound system1
- Wood burning stove & Underfloor heating in bedrooms
Best time to visit
With 600km of incredible skiing only metres from the doorstep and a central location in La Tania, Chalet Elangeni makes a perfect base for your group ski holiday.
The interior of Chalet Elangeni has a modern design and the result is one of stylish yet understated alpine chic. There’s plenty of space for the whole group to relax: in-chalet entertainment ranges from table football or table tennis to relaxing with a film in the TV snug room. There are also board games if you prefer more low-tech amusements! The outdoor hot tub on the terrace is a perfect spot to admire the magnificent view as the sun goes down and the lights of the village start to twinkle. There’s also a chalet sauna and shower, should anyone feel the need to soothe any aches and pains.
A complimentary bar is available to all guests, so you can enjoy a pre-dinner beer or glass of bubbly with your canapés before taking a seat at the candlelit table for a 4-course meal prepared by your talented chef. Your catered service also includes daily breakfast and afternoon tea and cake every day.
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Champagne on your first and final evening
- Canapés and bubbly each evening before dinner
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + Nespresso coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Children’s suppers on 5 evenings
- All day in resort driver service
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including Champagne, canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Homemade oven-ready meal lovingly pre-prepared by your chef on 1 evening when chef has night off
Chalet Elangeni will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with shared balcony and en-suite shower rooms. (Rooms 1 & 2)
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Room 3)
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with shared balcony and en-suite shower rooms. (Rooms 4 & 5)
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Room 6)
1 x Single bedroom with shower and shared separate toilet. (Room 7)
1 x Kink-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shared separate toilet. (Room 8)
Rooms 7 and 8 are ideal as a family suite as they can be closed off from the landing to offer the family more privacy.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA