- Sleeps 10 guests
- Ski in, ski out & short stroll to village
- Ski straight on the piste, 100 meters from the ski lift
- Outdoor hot tub, sauna
- Smart TV & media centre with films & games
- Boot room, Boot warmers & ski locker
- Cinema & games room
- Sonos sound system, WiFi
Best time to visit
Chalet Ecritoire has doorstep skiing, fully ensuite bedrooms, a sauna & hot tub and all the usual gadgets and bags of style that you expect from an Alpine Escape chalet.
Outside, it’s a beautifully-finished, picture-perfect chalet with the La Tania’s Moretta piste right on the doorstep. From there you can ski down 50m to the main gondola or it’s a short stroll to the village shops and bars (though of course you’re welcome to use your free driver service!)
The chalet interior has recently been fully and extensively revamped to include fully ensuite bathrooms for each of the 5 bedrooms. There’s also an outdoor hot tub, sauna and TV snug/games room for ultimate indulgence and entertainment.
Quality bed linen is provided, as well as fluffy towels and robes. You’ll also find 100% natural botanical toiletries from the gorgeous Green & Spring as well as an Albus & Flora lip balm.
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Champagne on your first and final evening
- Canapés each evening before dinner
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + Nespresso coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including bubbly, canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Homemade oven-ready meal lovingly pre-prepared by your chef on 1 evening when chef has night off
- Children’s suppers on 5 evenings
- All day driver service
Chalet Ours Des Montagnes will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
• 1x Double/Twin bedrooms with private en-suite shower room
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA