Chalet Dulcis Casu
- Sleeps 12 -14 guests
- 330 m2 of living space over 3 levels
- Central village location, 150m from high speed lift
- Swimming pool with current water flow
- Hammam with shower and changing area
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Massage treatment room
- Courtyard hydrotherapy spa
- Study / TV room
- Full Sky package,
- SONOS WiFi music system – Free WiFi
- Hairdryers, Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes
Best time to visit
Chalet Dulcis Casu is a 6 bedroom stylish Alpine chalet located in the heart of the exclusive village of Courchevel Le Praz.
With no expenses spared on the fixtures and fittings, Chalet Dulcis Casu has an indoor pool, hammam, massage room and an outdoor hydrotherapy spa in the courtyard.
Evenings in Dulcis Casu have a luxurious but relaxed vibe with twinkling candles, soft leather sofas and the log fire burning in the centre of the magnificent double-height living room. Enjoy a glass of bubbles and take in views of the pristine snow-clad peaks of the Grand Bec whilst your talented chef prepares a memorable dining experience.
Styled by an interior designer, the feel is very much luxe Aspen ski lodge meets eclectic Manhattan hideout, with a sprinkling of classic chalet chic. Huge contemporary artworks adorn the walls, and signed Matisse prints add a sophisticated injection of colour. Bespoke furnishings and loft-style lighting complete the look. Awarded a 5 star rating by the resort of Courchevel, we can guarantee this is a chalet with a serious dose of the wow factor.
This fabulous catered ski chalet in Courchevel Le Praz will be run with the same sleek service as all our Chalets. Dulcis Casu is tucked away behind the locally renowned eaterie Bistrot du Praz and is a mere 150m to the new gondola which goes straight to Courchevel 1850 and the new chairlift which arrives at the top of La Tania. Your driver service is available, and you’ll be looked after by your chef and host team, trained to high standards.
Quality bed linen is provided, as well as fluffy towels and robes. You’ll also find 100% natural botanical toiletries from the gorgeous Green & Spring as well as an Albus & Flora lip balm.
Catered Services Include
- All-day driver service to Courchevel villages
- All-day concierge service
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + Nespresso coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including Champagne, canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Homemade oven-ready meal lovingly pre-prepared by your chef on 1 evening when chef has night off
Chalet Dulcis Casu will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
• 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and courtyard access
• 1 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and courtyard access
• 1x Family room with a double bed, mezzanine double bed above it and also a set of single bunk beds, an en-suite bathroom and courtyard access
• 2 x Twin/Double (Master) bedrooms with en-suite bath and shower rooms, dressing rooms and private access to balcony area
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518