Chalet Du Vallon
- Sleeps 8 in four double or twin bedrooms (all en suite), one single cabine and extra bed can be added to sleep 10.
- 2 minutes’ walk from the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
- Separate entertainment room
- Steam Room
- Wifi, UK television
- Luxury chalet apartment close to Méribel Village
- Driver service
- Chef, Host and all day drivers service
Best time to visit
Chalet Du Vallon
Sleeping up to ten people, this luxurious catered chalet is traditionally alpine in design, spacious and boasts stunning views across Méribel village and the whole valley. Just a couple of minute’s walk from the Golf chairlift, the location of this chalet gives you the perfect combination of peace and tranquility with easy access to lifts, pistes and everything the village has to offer. Du Vallon is perfect for families and groups of friends, with comfortable open plan living and good-sized en suite bedrooms – two of which have their own balconies. We love the views from the balcony of the large living area on the second floor – it’s not a bad spot for a hot chocolate or glass of wine after a day on the slopes. Families love the entertainment room, whilst the steam room and the heated boot warmers get everyone’s thumbs up.
Catered Services Include
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven nights accommodation in one of our handpicked chalets
- Dedicated service from the team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Seven varied, hearty and healthy breakfasts (2 are continental with no host or chef present)
- Six days of a delicious afternoon tea
- Five nights of canapés and four course evening dinner*
- On your evenings without chalet catering, we will assist with your dining requirements from restaurant recommendations and reservations, to arranging take-aways, deliveries and oven ready meals
- Chalet cleaned and tidied on 5 mornings, refreshed on 1 morning and 1 staff day off where no cleaning or tidying will take place
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, five days)
- All day drivers service from 8am-7.30pm
- Linen and bath towels
- Extras – towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
You will have a professionally trained chef, host and driver shuttle service throughout your stay. Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea, along with the daily UK newspapers to slump in an armchair with! In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
1 x Single cabin bedroom suitable for nanny or older children, using the shower facilities of the steam room.
1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
2 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and additional sofa bed
The Chalet Du Vallon is located in Méribel Village, a quiet spot nestled just outside the main centre of Méribel. With unbeatable access to the slopes, a superb ski route home and all amenities close to hand, we’re sure you’ll agree it’s a hidden gem.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA