Chalet Du Bois
- Sleeps 14
- Ski in Ski out on Pleney Slope
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Log burning stove in living area
- Outdoor hot tub on decking with large terrace
- Flat screen tv with apple tv in lounge plus bluetooth sound system
Best time to visit
Chalet Du Bois
Ski-in, Ski-out Chalet Du Bois has a fantastic location nestled at the foot of the Pleney slopes in Morzine, enabling you to ski right to the back door.
One of Morzine’s first chalets, this lovingly restored chalet is full of traditional charm and original features. Stylish bathrooms, sauna and outdoor hot tub are complimented with wood burning stove and antique furnishings to create a perfectly balanced setting.
Comfortable accommodation is spread across 3 floors, including a family suite on the ground floor with additional living space, and a fantastic open plan lounge and dining room for enjoying the evening service. Set in its own gardens, Morzine town centre is a short walk away.
Catered Services Include
- Canapés and kir royales served on your first and last evening
- Pre-dinner wine and nibbles served each evening
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines, served for 5 nights of your stay
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Selection of superior house wines
- Bottled beers, soft drinks and mixers*
- Selection of fine wines and champagnes available from the cellar**Available at additional cost.
- House-keeping on 5 mornings
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Bramley Toiletries
Traditional alpine chalets, with a delicious 3-course evening menu designed by the executive chef. This is delivered to you by the trained cooks and chalet hosts, who have experience in the hospitality industry as well as completing the extensive menu training. Hand-picked for their experience, personalities and attention to detail the hosts are on hand to help with any aspect of your holiday. Daily housekeeping will keep your chalet clean and comfortable, and an afternoon tea with freshly made cake, breads and jam is a welcome treat for when you return from skiing. Often going the extra mile, your holiday experience is the only focus of the resort team, and they are there to make a real difference to your stay.
Room 1 & 2 – Family Suite, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom with shared bathroom and separate WC (kitchenette and seating area with TV)
Room 3 – Master suite, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower over bath, double sink and WC
Room 4 – double bedroom with shared bathroom and separate WC
Room 5 – twin bedroom with shared bathroom and separate WC
Room 6 – twin bedroom with en-suite shower-room with sink and WC
Room 7 – twin bedroom with en-suite shower-room with sink and WC
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA