Chalet Colombe – Courchevel 1850
An ultra-luxurious five bedroom chalet with magnificent views and a private swimming pool
Best time to visit
Though modestly sized, this ten-person chalet has all the trappings of a five-star hotel: there’s a cocktail bar, your very own swimming pool, a cinema room, and a private chef team on hand to prepare beautiful four-course dinners with canapes, cocktails and matching wines. Literally 100 meters from the pistes and only a few minutes walk into the town of Courchevel 1850, the chalet is secluded within a peaceful hamlet. Spend long lazy afternoons on the sun terrace, or unwind with a massage in the comfort of your own home.
- Cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious four course dinners with cocktails and canapes, along with an open bar and all-inclusive Champagne
- Indulge in the chalet’s very own spa, complete with a hammam, swimming pool and jacuzzi
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service and heated boot room
Modern and yet classic, Chalet Colombe’s thoughtfully done decor is firmly rooted in the Alpine surroundings of Courchevel. The spacious home cinema room and private bar provide an ideal place to sit back and relax after a day on the slopes, and the open plan living area are flooded with natural light. The whitewashed wooden décor has a hint of modern Scandi style, and the rooms have breath-taking views onto the mountains below.
Rooms and suites
With 5 bedrooms comfortably sleeping 10 people, this impressive chalet is ideally suited to two families. There are two double bedrooms, two twin rooms and a bunk room, all with modern en suite bathrooms.
Chalet Colombe is only a few minutes walk to the town and approximately 100m from the Cospillot piste in a quiet hamlet.
Après ski and dining
Enjoy a hearty breakfast cooked every day before hitting the slopes, as well as afternoon tea and cakes to come back to as you ski up to the front door. On five out of seven evenings, you’ll be treated to canapes and pre-dinner cocktails, followed by a delicious four course dinner with selected wines will be served at the large dining table. You’ll also have all-inclusive drinks throughout your stay at the bar or mini bar – from a selection of wines, Drappier Champagne, local beer, premium spirits and mixers, soft drinks.
The spacious home cinema room is an ideal space for children to snuggle up and relax while you enjoy your four-course dinner, and the chef can prepare separate children’s meals.
Spa and wellness
Spa facilities include a private swimming pool, hot tub, relaxation area, hammam and massage room – a cosy home from home, La Colombe nevertheless offers you the ultimate relaxation for the duration of your stay.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Resort Driver service through designated hours
- The following can be arranged: transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- Open Fireplaces throughout
- Daily clean of communal areas, and bedrooms on request
- TV Snug and cinema room, with Apple TV and a DVD player
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Experienced chef and two chalet hosts throughout your stay
Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Low season price from: €16,000
High season price from: €83,200