Chalet Coco, St Martin de Belleville
The perfect home from home nestled in Villarabout, just above St Martin de Belleville. This luxury private chalet sleeps 10, across 5 en-suite bedrooms, with a stylish yet cosy living room, and a hot tub nestled in the garden with stunning mountain views
Best time to visit
Chalet Coco is a traditional barn conversion, transformed into a luxurious homely chalet with vaulted wooden ceilings and spectacular mountain views from every room. The living areas are decorated throughout in a stylish yet cosy manner using soft warm tones, local rustic woods and textured natural materials. A spectacular three-side glass fire is enjoyed by the living and dining areas. The spacious terrace catches the sun at all times of day, and magnificent windows look out onto the mountain below. It sleeps ten in comfort, perfect for groups of couples or friends.
- A talented & dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chauffeur, together within-resort management team
- In-resort chauffeur service from 8am – 11pm (St Martin de Belleville village only)
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double room (all bedrooms can be twin or Superking)
- Hot tub nestled in the garden with stunning mountain views
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner on 5 nights (your chalet chef and host have two nights off)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
The interior design at Chalet Coco is unique in its renovated barn-style charm, with high ceilings and large glass windows, you feel completely immersed in the mountain environment. Relax in the cosy sitting room, with British design sofas to sink into in front of the glass log fire. The center of the chalet is an open-plan living room, with high ceilings, authentic wooden beams and a roaring fire, with a terrace leading to panoramic views stretching out onto the valley. The dining area flows across from the kitchen and provides the perfect entertaining space, with bone china crockery, and crystal glassware.
Rooms and suites
Chalet Coco has five spacious en-suite bedrooms – all furnished in a modern alpine style with crisp white linen, sumptuous duvets and super soft faux furs. All five bedrooms have super king beds, which can be turned into twin rooms if preferred. The two master bedrooms both balconies overlooking the mountains, and all five have spacious built-in wardrobes.
The perfect home from home nestled in Villarabout, just above St Martin de Belleville. The chalet is only a short drive away from the bottom of the home piste.
Après ski and dining
Guests enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as afternoon tea and cakes to come back to each afternoon. A private chef will prepare a stunning five course dinner for all guests on five of the seven evenings, with matching wines and a variety of local and international flavours to suit all palates. One night, guests will be treated to a classic Savoyard buffet-style feast, a more laid-back affair where you can help yourselves to local delicacies, and on the chef’s day off the village has an array of restaurants and bars to visit.
All chalets have cots, sterilising kits for bottles, highchairs and push chairs, provided free of charge to guests.
Spa & Wellness
Chalet Coco has a luxurious sunken hot tub nestled in the garden for warming for those aching limbs after a day on the slopes, before curling up by the log fire and watching a movie. Enjoy the flat screen TV equipped with Apple TV, DVD player and selection of DVDs, the surround sound system, or the collection of books and board games.
- The chalet entrance is on the first floor with a cloakroom, ski rack and heated boot and glove warmers.
- Complimentary bar of wine, sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Luxury dressing gowns, slippers and Egyptian cotton towels
- State of the art TV and sound system, with a games console and an extensive DVD library
Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Low season price from: £9,000
High season price from: £28,500