- Sleeps 10
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Hammam, sauna and massage area
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers
- TV room/snug
- An exclusive private chalet team – 2 dedicated host/cooks, shared driver and housekeeper
- 24/7 direct contact with your personal concierge
- Terrace area with stunning views of Mont Vallon
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
Best time to visit
Chalet Chopine is a wonderfully cosy chalet nestled in the heart of Méribel. Designed with Alpine-style at its forefront, it is home to bespoke furniture and wonderful little details around each corner.
Sleeping 10 guests in ultimate comfort, Chopine features 5 twin or double bedrooms, each complete with a private/ensuite bathroom. Located in the private Dou du Pont area, chalet Chopine is just a couple of minutes’ drive from the Chaudanne lifts in your private chalet to piste shuttle. The centre of the resort, complete with shops, restaurants and bars is only a short walk from the front door of the chalet.
This charming authentic Alpine chalet features an open plan living and dining area, bedecked in natural wood and gorgeous textiles. After a long day exploring the phenomenal, far-reaching pistes of the Trois Vallées, sit back and put your feet up by the open fire. Come and unwind with a glass of complimentary Perrier Jouët Champagne while your private chalet team prepare your delicious evening meal.
The large terrace wraps around the chalet benefitting from incredible panoramic vistas of Mont Vallon – the perfect spot to admire the beauty of the star-spotted clear night’s sky while enjoying your favourite drink from the well-stocked open chalet bar.
Chalet Chopine features a sauna, Hammam and a large indoor Jacuzzi, where you can enjoy your favourite choice of music while relaxing. Your chalet team can also arrange any kind of massage or spa treatment to make your stay that extra bit special.
The separate TV snug is perfect for both adults and children, to switch off and enjoy the latest blockbuster hits.
Catered Services Include
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a private chalet team (2 dedicated host/cooks, plus shared driver and housekeeper).
- Daily Continental Breakfast plus one cooked option (served 8-9.30am).
- Daily Afternoon tea laid out.
- Pre-dinner nibbles laid out.
- Dinner 5 nights a week, choice of 2 courses – family served plus cheese course (chef’s days off on Tuesday and Thursday).
- Children’s dinner 5 nights a week between 17.30-18.30 – Family served.
- Carefully selected complimentary house wines and Perrier-Jouët Champagne.
- Complimentary open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Daily cleaning in compliance with COVID cleaning policy.
- Chalet to piste shuttle service in Méribel only (8am–10.30am and 3pm-6pm).
- A free taxi pick up and drop off to restaurants in Méribel on chef’s nights off (Tuesday and Thursday).
- Midweek towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
While staying in a Relaxed Catered Chalet, the private chalet chef will create daily continental breakfasts with one cooked option available (served 8-9.30am).
It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and never has this been truer than in a ski resort in the winter months. Breakfast is a special time where everyone can gather and plan the day. It is a time to fuel up with the energy needed for a long day on the slopes but also to indulge and enjoy the luxuries of a five-star chalet.
Your dedicated chalet team can help arrange lunch restaurant bookings, and a daily afternoon tea, complete with chilled Perrier-Jouët Champagne will be laid out each afternoon. In the evening, pre-dinner nibbles will be laid out for you and your guests to enjoy. For five nights of your stay, a choice of two family serve courses will be prepared by your private chef, followed by a cheese course (choice of chef’s days off to be booked pre-arrival).
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shared balcony access.
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with private shower room and shared balcony access.
1 x Raised double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
2 x Super king-size double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and private balcony access.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA