- Sleeps 10
- 3m wide modern open fire
- Outdoor sunken hot tub with spectacular views
- Wine cellar with upgrade options
- Cinema room with projector and “lazy boy” recliners
- Sky, dvd player and games console
- Nespresso coffee machine
Best time to visit
Luxurious Chalet Bouquetin enjoys breathtaking southerly views across the valley and is a favourite amongst Morzine Chalet.
Elegantly designed and beautifully decorated, Bouquetin has stylish features throughout. A stunning open plan living area, lavish modern fireplace, vaulted wine cellar, indoor sauna room, freestanding bath and private cinema.
Admire the snowy peaks from the sunken outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna on the outdoor terrace, the perfect setting when combined with an exceptional service.
Catered Services Include
- Private Chef
- Canapés served with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- Luxury toiletries from Bramley
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- A selection of house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from the cellar*
- House-keeping and evening turndown service on 5 days
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
An added sense of luxury and indulgence to the already comprehensive classic service. The Summit service is designed to spoil your group and the trained and experienced team are on hand to ensure that you have everything you require to make this a truly memorable holiday. A professional chef will tailor the menu to your tastes offering a bespoke fine dining experience, with delicious pre-dinner canapes in addition to the 3-course dinner service. An experienced front of house host will focus on your requirements to ensure you have a tailor made ski holiday experience, their professional service will help with dinner and drinks service, chalet presentation and providing local advice and assistance. Finally you will have a private resort driver on-call from 08:00 – 22:30 each day to help get you between the chalet and ski slopes and resort centre, so you’ll never need to carry your skis.
• 2x Double/Twin en-suite bedrooms with bath and power shower.
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms which share a large rain-shower bathroom
• 1x Master suite with an open plan en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518