- Sleeps 10
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers
- South facing balconies with stunning views
- An exclusive private chalet team – 2 dedicated host/cooks, shared driver and housekeeper
- 24/7 direct contact with your personal concierge
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- EV charger
Best time to visit
Chalet Blackcomb is a fully renovated luxury catered ski chalet ready for launch for the 2022/23 winter season.
Chalet Blackcomb is perfectly located in the snow-sure high-altitude ski resort Val d’Isère. It is only a short drive in your private chalet-to-piste shuttle to the main Front De Neige or La Daille ski areas. From there, you have access to a whole range of pistes from beginner slopes to world-famous black runs and even several ski touring routes spanning all of Val d’Isère and Tignes. Situated in the private domain of Cacholet, this luxury ski chalet is a 2-minute drive from the centre of the resort where you can explore all the local shops, restaurants and bars.
Chalet Blackcomb comfortably sleeps ten guests in five twin or double bedrooms, each complete with an ensuite bath or shower room. The main two bedrooms share a large south-facing private balcony with an outdoor hot tub, so you can relax and soak in the bubbles while soaking in the expansive snowy mountain views.
Bedecked in natural wood and gorgeous textiles, this phenomenal Alpine chalet features an open plan living and kitchen area. Relax in style with a glass of bottomless Perrier-Jouët Champagne in front of the fireplace while enjoying the delicious smells coming from the kitchen as you watch your chalet team prepare your bespoke two-course dinner.
Separated from the Living/Kitchen area by a floor-to-ceiling glass wall, Chalet Blackcomb boasts an open plan dining and second large lounge area, complete with an open fireplace. This space opens onto a large private balcony with incredible views overlooking the valley. After enjoying your evening meal, sit back while listening to the crackle of the fire, take in the breath-taking vistas and unwind with the cheese course and a glass of your favourite drink from the well-stocked open chalet bar.
The ground floor is home to a large indoor swimming pool, shower and bathroom, featuring natural stone and wood. The pool uses ozone technology to be completely chlorine-free. The natural freshwater oxygen process provides a non-toxic, healthy and environmentally friendly alternative. Your chalet team can arrange your favourite type of massage or spa treatment to make your stay extra special.
This floor also features a boot room with heated boot warmers and a separate covered garage if you opt to drive to Val d’Isère.
Chalet Blackcomb is the perfect relaxed ski chalet holiday destination for families and friends.
Catered Services Include
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service
- Dedicated service from a private chalet team (2 dedicated host/cooks, plus shared driver and housekeeper).
- Daily Continental Breakfast plus one cooked option (served 8-9.30am).
- Daily Afternoon tea laid out.
- Pre-dinner nibbles laid out.
- Dinner 5 nights a week, choice of 2 courses – family served plus cheese course (chef’s days off on Tuesday and Thursday).
- Children’s dinner 5 nights a week between 17.30-18.30 – Family served
- Carefully selected complimentary house wines and Perrier-Jouët Champagne.
- Complimentary open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Chalet to piste shuttle service in Val d’Isère only (8am–10.30am and 3pm-6pm).
- A free taxi pick up and drop off to restaurants in Val d’Isère on chef’s nights off (Tuesday and Thursday).
- Midweek towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
While staying in Chalet Blackcomb the private chalet chef will create daily continental breakfasts with one cooked option available (served 8-9.30am).
Throughout the day during your stay, your dedicated concierge or chalet manager can arrange restaurant lunch bookings, create the most delicious afternoon teas and bespoke dinners for you and your guests.
Your dedicated chalet team can help arrange lunch restaurant bookings, and a daily afternoon tea, complete with chilled Perrier-Jouët Champagne will be laid out each afternoon. In the evening, pre-dinner nibbles will be laid out for you and your guests to enjoy. For five nights of your stay, a choice of two family serve courses will be prepared by your private chef, followed by a cheese course (choice of chef’s days off to be booked pre-arrival).
1 x Super-king size double bedroom with shared balcony, featuring a hot tub, and en-suite shower room. (Bedroom 1)
1 x Super-king size double/twin bedroom with shared balcony, featuring a hot tub, and en-suite bathroom with shower. (Bedroom 2)
1 x Super-king size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Bedroom 3)
1 x King size double bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Bedroom 4)
1 x Super-king size double bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Bedroom 5)
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA