Perched just above the main village of St Martin, the spacious four bedroom chalet is classic yet contemporary. With a hot tub, sauna and private chef, switch off and enjoy uninterrupted views across the valley.
Best time to visit
From the outside, Chalet Aphylla blends into the Alpine village of St Martin de Belleville with its traditional stone and wood structure. Once inside, however, the soft colours and contemporary decor feels almost like a spa – a mountain retreat full of space and tranquillity. The purpose built chalet sleeps eight guests across four spacious bedrooms, with a private chef and dedicated chalet team to cater for your every need. With a hot tub, sauna, luxurious toiletries and soft Egyptian cotton, Chalet Aphylla is a space to unwind and relax.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea every day, and a luxurious 5-course dinner on five nights, with a help-yourself Savoyard supper on the sixth.
- Champagne welcome on your first night, and carefully selected wine pairings with dinner.
- Enjoy having your own private chauffeur to whisk you back and forth in the comfort of a luxury 4×4 minibus, just a two minute drive into the main village of St Martin.
- Housekeeping each day of the week, and an evening turndown service.
The decor is refreshingly bright and modern, with warm muted tones and plenty of natural light flooding through the huge feature windows. In the main living room, cowhide and soft furs offset more contemporary design features, with a glass-fronted fireplace and huge sofas to relax in.
Rooms and suites
Chalet Aphylla’s four en-suite bedrooms are furnished in a modern Alpine style, with crisp white linen and thick duvets. The master room has a super-king double bed or two twin beds, with a neutral palette of taupes and browns complimented with local woods. The other three all have large double beds, built-in wardrobes and spacious walk-in showers.
The chalet is located in the quiet village of Villarabout, just above St Martin de Belleville, and is only a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin and the slopes.
Après ski and dining
Guests will enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as afternoon tea and cakes to come back to. On five evenings, a private chef will prepare a stunning five course dinner for all guests, with matching wines and a variety of local and international flavours to suit all palates. One night, guests will be treated to a classic Savoyard buffet-style feast, a more laid-back affair where you can help yourselves to local delicacies, and on the chef’s day off the village has an array of restaurants and bars to visit.
All chalets have cots, sterilising kits for bottles, highchairs and push chairs, provided free of charge to guests.
Wellness and relaxation
The dining area flows through from the living space towards the kitchen, with board games, Sonos music system and wall-mounted smart TV for evening entertainment. On the ground floor is a ski room with heated boot warmers and ski racks, and a beautiful wood sauna with shower, perfect for easing your aching limbs after a day on the mountain. For ultimate relaxation, the terrace has a large hot tub and deckchairs to kick back and relax.
- In-resort chauffeur service from 8am – 11pm. Only a 2 minute drive to the slopes
- Complimentary bar of wine, sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Luxury dressing gowns, slippers and Egyptian cotton towels
- State of the art TV and sound system, with British Satellite TV, a games console and an extensive DVD library
- Off-street parking
Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Low season price from: £6,800
High season price from: £18,400