Chalet Apartment L’ours Rouge
- Sleeps 6 + 4 in three double (two can be twinned) bedrooms and a double bunk room (all en-suite)
- Chalet apartment in the heart of Méribel Village
- Close to the supermarket, restaurants & bars of the village
- Covered Parking for 2 cars
- Chef, Host and all day drivers service
- Huge open plan kitchen and living area
- Outside hot tub
- 350m from the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
- Wifi, TV in all bedrooms, Sonos in living area and master bedroom
Best time to visit
Chalet Apartment L’ours Rouge
We are delighted to share with you our new catered Chalet Apartment L’Ours Rouge, located in Méribel Village. This ground floor apartment is a new build with innovative design and a fabulous views from the master bedroom, it has been designed with stylish luxury in mind. The chalet features a huge open plan living area with modern kitchen, dining space and luxurious seating area, with a view up to the slopes, and a hot tub bubbling away on the terrace. There are flexible sleeping arrangements with one master bedroom, two double or twin en-suite bedrooms and one en-suite double bunk room, the perfect sleepover hideaway for the children. Each of the bedrooms comes with it’s own TV. L’Ours Rouge has been built with skiers in mind – just minutes form the Golf chairlift, a large ski room and plenty of space for everyone to relax after a day on the mountain.
Catered Services Include
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven nights accommodation in one of our handpicked chalets
- Dedicated service from the team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Seven varied, hearty and healthy breakfasts (2 are continental with no host or chef present)
- Six days of a delicious afternoon tea
- Five nights of canapés and four course evening dinner*
- On your evenings without chalet catering, we will assist with your dining requirements from restaurant recommendations and reservations, to arranging take-aways, deliveries and oven ready meals
- Chalet cleaned and tidied on 5 mornings, refreshed on 1 morning and 1 staff day off where no cleaning or tidying will take place
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, five days)
- All day drivers service from 8am-7.30pm
- Linen and bath towels
- Extras – towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
You will have a professionally trained chef, host and driver shuttle service throughout your stay. Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea, along with the daily UK newspapers to slump in an armchair with! In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
1 x Quad bunk bedroom with private shower room and separate W/C
Chalet Apartment L’ours Rouge is located in Méribel Village, a quiet spot nestled just outside the main centre of Méribel. With unbeatable access to the slopes, a superb ski route home and all amenities close to hand, we’re sure you’ll agree it’s a hidden gem.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518