Cosy and luxurious family-sized apartment within Chalet Montfort, on St Anton’s main street
Best time to visit
With three gorgeous bedrooms, Chalet 53 is just the right size for a get away en famille – a stunning home from home in the heart of St Anton. Situated within the stunning Chalet Montfort, this is a luxurious and recently renovated apartment with three large en-suite rooms. It can be hired on its own, or as part of the main chalet for larger parties. The spacious property has a private dining room and spacious sitting room, complete with open fire, comfy sofas and carefully crafted furniture. Perfect for family units to expand into, the bunk room is ideal for children and can expand to sleep four, hosting a total of eight guests in total.
- Combine with the 13-bedroom Chalet Montfort for larger groups, or hire separately for your own private home
- Settle in for a laid-back movie night in the cosy snug room with plush sofas, connect to Apple TV and Sonos surround sound.
- A private lift will take you directly into the centre of this 160sqm chalet.
- Enjoy delicious daily breakfasts, afternoon tea and gourmet four course evening meals all in the comfort of your own private dining room.
The apartment-chalet has been timelessly and sumptuously decorated throughout, to reflect the regional materials of natural wood and stone. This self-contained apartment is within a larger chalet building, and combines the best of traditional Alpine chic with a recent refurbishment. Expect welcoming cream walls, artfully carved wood and a glass-fronted fireplace.
Rooms and Suites
The property has three en-suite bedrooms, with built-in flat-screen TVs and spacious, modern bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms can be double or twin, depending on your preference. The third room also has a set of bunk beds, meaning that the property can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
Situated in central St Anton, one of the highest ski resorts in Austria, you can enjoy the perfect ski conditions on your doorstep. Chalet 53 is a 5 minute walk to the lifts and just 1 minute to the village center.
Après ski and dining
Chalet 53 offers a deluxe fully catered experience or self-catered option, depending on your preferences.
Deluxe Signature – fully catered:
Enjoy a freshly prepared continental breakfast served in the dining room, with a selection of delicious healthy mueslis, yoghurts, pastries and fruit platters, as well as hot options. After skiing, return to the apartment for an indulgent freshly baked afternoon tea and snacks. In the evening, Champagne and a selection of appetising canapés are served before a grand four-course dinner in the private dining room. Finish the evening with a fireside digestif or coffee, or head out into St Anton and explore the Austrian nightlife. All-inclusive drinks can be enjoyed throughout your stay at the private bar or mini bar, with a selection of Champagne, wines, beer, premium spirits, mixers and soft drinks. The catered option also comes with a shared driver service, operating from 8.30 am to 1am daily.
If you prefer to cook for yourselves or enjoy the many restaurants nearby, the self-catered option may be better suited to you. Included in this service is a housekeeper 7 days a week, luxury bathroom products, linen and towels, which are changed mid-week. A concierge will welcome you and be able to help with bookings or any requirements. As well as this, they have a highly educated knowledge of the slopes and ski conditions.
Well-suited for large and intergenerational family groups, with a children’s quad-bunk room.
- Private lift entrance
- Apple TV
- Glass-fronted open fireplace
- Boot room and heated boot warmers
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Daily housekeeping and clean-up of communal areas
- Parking available
- The following can be arranged: transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- All-inclusive drinks throughout your stay at the bar or mini bar with the fully-catered option: enjoy a selection of wines, Drappier Champagne, local beer, premium spirits and mixers, soft drinks
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h / 100km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h / 200km
Low season price from: €9,000
High season price from: €15,840