- Sleeps 10 – 12 guests
- Connects to Petit 3Sixty apartment for additional sleeping and bathroom facilities (2 rooms)
- Stunning 10 metre indoor pool overlooking the piste
- Relaxing hammam
- Snowball’s throw to the gondola and resort
- Log fire with open plan living & dining
- 2nd lounge for more space to spread out and relax
- Large ski room with boot warmer
- Private exterior parking spaces
Best time to visit
Chalet 3SIXTY is built in an enviable position overlooking the La Tania gondola, our newest addition to Alpine Escape is truly unique.
Recently constructed and boasting a ten metre indoor pool with views over the mountains and resort this chalet is sure to make your Après ski time a pleasure. Add to this a stunning hammam to ease away the aches and pains of a fabulous day on the slopes then what more could you want!
Chalet 3SIXTY derives its name from its un-interrupted panoramic views of the resort and valley from the floor to ceiling glass walls that surround the main lounge and dining areas.
With large balconies throughout the property and even a 2nd lounge area there is ample space to relax and spread out. Being a snowball’s throw from the centre of the resorts bars and restaurants the options open up for evening entertainment if you can tear yourself away from the chalet.
Add Petit 3Sixty for more sleeping and bathroom facilities – The main chalet sleeps 10-12 but if your group needs more space then why not book the adjoining 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment, enabling full access to both the chalet and the pool areas.
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Experienced Chef & Host to look after your group and the property
- On tap choice of 18 wines and bubbly selected by Verre Gourmand
- Open bar with wine, beer, soft drinks, coffees & selection of teas on tap
- Crisp white bedding, fluffy towels, robes, slippers, hairdryer
- Indulgent evening meals on 5 nights (including canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- 5 mornings with varied buffet plus freshly cooked breakfast, self service breakfast on 2 mornings
- 5 mornings housekeeping service and 2 mornings tidy up service on chalet staff day off
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
Chalet 3Sixty will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite showers and separate WC’s. (Rooms 1 & 2)
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with shared shower room and WC. (Rooms 3 & 4)
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with shared shower room and WC. (Rooms 5 & 6)
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA