Air conditioning | Chef Service | Concierge | Infinity pool | Waterfront | Wifi
Prices from £10,098 per week
About the villa
Stunning sea views | Walk to the beach | Cook service included
In extensive grounds that run right down to the beach, Cashmere shares its wonderful waterfront location with sister-villa Sehil, which is also featured by CV Villas. With spectacular views of the whole unspoilt bay, there’s a ‘far from the madding crowd’ feel to this spacious villa, yet it is just a five minute walk from a local restaurant (open in high season) and only a twenty minute drive from one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, famous Half Moon Bay. Within the house, a smart and very well equipped kitchen is open-plan to the living/dining room, creating a generously sized social space. This leads out to al fresco terraces furnished for lounging and dining, and to the ten metre infinity pool overlooking the sea. With chef service included, and with one twin and three double bedrooms, each with its own perspective on the bay, the villa will appeal to families or couples holidaying together, and Cashmere and Sehil could be booked together for large groups of friends. Historic St. John’s is a forty minute drive away.
- Cot and highchair
- Plasma TV
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped for use by the chef
- American fridge/freezer
Private Infinity Pool
- 13m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Master double bedroom (king size) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size) with shower room en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Laundry room
- Tennis 2 minutes' drive
- Golf 20 minutes' drive
- Watersports 30 minute's drive
- Restaurants 5 minutes' walk
- Shops and restaurants 40 minutes's drive St John's
Places of INterest
- Betty's Hope 15 minutes' drive
- Nelson's Dockyard 25 minutes' drive
- Shirley Heights 30 minutes' drive
- Small sandy beach 1 minutes' walk
- Half Moon Bay 15 minutes' drive
- Pigeon Beach 25 minutes'
- V.C Bird International Airport 30 minutes' drive
Certified for Covid-19 by the Antigua Board Of Health.
Electricity usage is limited to 500 kWh per week, once this quota is reached any extra usage is payable locally prior to departure at a rate of USD 1 per kWh
Minimum stay 10 nights for Christmas and New Year.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 10:00.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.