Casale del Sole
Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £1,832 per week
About the villa
Breathtaking views | Exceptional outdoor living areas | Great location for touring
For a really relaxing spell in the country, a more spacious, elegant and well maintained villa would be hard to find. A place for all seasons, Casale del Sole has spacious gardens, al fresco dining terraces and a pool to really swim in, complemented, for the cooler months, with comfy sofas and a big open fireplace in the sitting room; and table tennis and table football in the games room. A rather grown-up hideaway, the old stone house has been restored with flair and style, creating very contemporary interiors beneath the beamed ceilings.
With lots of wood and crisp white furnishings, its stylish, uncluttered rooms include an open-plan sitting/dining room, divided by huge stone arches, and three rustic-chic bedrooms,2 with en suite bathrooms and a separate shower room, one of the bedrooms can be made-up as a double or twin beds. There are glorious views from various vantage points in the terraced grounds, not least the sixteen metre pool, hemmed with herb borders and levelled lawns. With riding stables and cooking school in the locale, and restaurant at 2km distance, with a range of further amenities in Massa Martana within very easy reach, the villa is 12km from beautiful Todi, and within 70km of Orvieto and Assisi. With so many interesting towns within easy driving distance, this is a superb location for touring.
Click here for a villa guide with insight into restaurants and sightseeing local to and within easy reach of Casale del Sole.
- Cot and highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Basic Italian Sky TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and the dining/living room
- The villa is several hundred metres above sea level and the temperature comfortable at night
- Hand held blender
- 16m x 6m
- 0.9m x 2.1m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- The pool is open from mid May until the end of September
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Heating is €420 per week payable locally on arrival in cash
- Insect screens in all bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Shower room
- Large open plan dining / living room opening to covered terrace
- Kitchen opening to covered terrace
- Utility room
- Double (king size) bedroom with bathroom en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- Games room opening to gardens
- Double bedroom (super king size, can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size, can be made up as twin)
- Shower room
- Horse riding 15-minute walk
- Golf Perugia 63km
- Nearest restaurant 2km
- Bars, further restaurant, two bakers, butcher, supermarket, chemist in Massa Martana 3.5km
- Casale Alessandri cooking classes 4.5km
- Further restaurants locally in the countryside
Places of INterest
- Todi 12km
- Montefalco 27km
- Spoleto 29km
- Bevagna 29km
- Spello 44km
- Orvieto 62km
- Assisi 70km
- Siena 166km
- Perugia 63km
- Rome 125km
- Florence 209km
- Orte Scalo 51km
Please note the house is not suitable for children under 8 years old.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 09:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.