Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £1,832 per week
About the villa
Dramatic views | Table tennis | Large private heated pool
Looking out over mile upon mile of rolling hills and forested slopes, this former farmhouse follows the lie of the land, with steps and stairways linking rooms on several levels. Beautifully renovated recently, the villa is furnished in very attractive country style, entirely in harmony with its setting. At the (uppermost) entry level there are two spacious double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and one single bedroom. Comfort, colour and character create a welcoming feel in the sitting room, and stairs lead down from here to the kitchen, dining room, and a second TV sitting room which opens out to a delightful, wisteria-draped dining pergola.
At The Tobacco Tower located a few meters from the main house, there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed on the ground floor and the other with twin beds located on the mezzanine floor. The homely sitting area with kitchenette offers a private setting away from the main house.
In the herb scented gardens, long lawns encompass a breakfast terrace and a shaded sitting area by the twelve metre swimming pool and there is a new area with built in barbecue and fire pit. At the top of the lawn a rain-proof pergola covers a table tennis table. For keen walkers the villa is 3km from a shop and restaurant in medieval Preggio, and a short drive from water sports at Lake Trasimeno.
- Cot and highchair
- Built-in barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Selection of books
- Smart TV with Italian SKY basic and Sky Sport
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Pool inflatables
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 12m x 6m
- 1m - 2.3m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- The pool is open from mid-May to mid-October
- Pool heating included up to 01 July and from 26 August (as not required during high summer). The heating will raise the water temperature to a maximum of 26°C. It is essential to use the pool cover to maintain this temperature.
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Insect screens
- Insect screens
- Dining room
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Utility room
- Sitting room
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom
The Tobacco Tower
- Double bedroom downstairs with ceiling fan and shower room en suite
- Sitting area with kitchenette
- Stairs lead up from sitting area with kitchenette to twin bed on mezzanine above
- Shower room
- Tennis 15km Mercatale
- Watersports and horse riding 30km Lake Trasimeno
- Shops and Restaurants 3km Preggio
- Small supermarket 11km Castel Rigone
Places of INterest
- Perugia 40km
- Cortona 40km
- Gubbio 60km
- Assisi 65km
- Arezzo 70km
- Todi 80km
- Spoleto 100km
- Siena 110km
- Orvieto 120km
- Perugia 50km
- Ancona 105km
- Florence 180km
- Pisa 240km
- Bologna 260km
- Rome 260km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day per week on Saturdays
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Pool heating if required between 01 July - 25 August
Fewer of you?
Prices are available for smaller groups of up to 7 persons for all dates. At this lower rate the Tobacco Tower will remain closed. Please note the two bedrooms in the Tobacco tower do not connect internally
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.