Spain & The Balearics, Mallorca
Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £4,160 per week
About the villa
Splendid beaches nearby | Characterful restoration | Close to Pollensa and activities in Puerto Pollensa
Aromatic shrubs and lavender, and brilliant – pink showers of bougainvillea set the scene for this elegant Mallorquin villa cushioned in privacy in a prime location between Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa. A shaded veranda, runs the length of the house, with dining table overlooking the gorgeous gardens, also with comfortable soft seating. Forming an irresistible focal point here, the soft curves of the swimming pool, splashed by a waterfall, and sunk into broad sunbathing lawns with palms, parasols and loungers. Indoor living is equally informal, where modern comforts come with country character. A ground floor bedroom opens on to the veranda; there are Juliet balconies in rooms on the floor above. On the lower level, accommodation includes a living area and kitchenette. Social space is a free-flowing area, with a country style kitchen with ample work surface space opening to the dining hall, adjoining the sitting room. All of these rooms open to the terrace and gardens. The house is in an excellent location approximately equidistant between the amenities and beach and activities of Puerto Pollensa and shops and restaurants of Pollensa. The beaches and activities at Cala San Vicenc are also within easy reach. Top of the range bicycles can be hired locally and delivered to the villa. This is one of our favourite villas – an elegant property in a very private spot yet within easy reach of all amenities.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in bedrooms on ground and first floor
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and ground floor sitting room
- Coffee machine
- 13m x 6.5m
- 1.8m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- There is a shallow end for children.
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Open plan sitting room with dining area opening to covered terrace with soft seating
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom (king size bed) opening to terrace
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Twin bedrooms
- Bathroom with overhead shower
- Open plan living area
- 2 twin bedrooms, each opening to staircase leading up to gardens
- Supermarket 2kms, shops, restauramts, weekly market in Pollensa 3.5km
- Further facilities including bicycle hire in Puerto Pollensa 5.3km, Cap de Formentor 21.2km
- Inca (hospital, factory outlets) 28km
Places of interest
- Valdemossa 63km
- Deia 72km
- Sandy beach 4km
- Puerto Pollensa 5.3 km
- Cala Sant Vicenc 8.2km
- Palma 54km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Balearics Ecotax
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Please note that not all rooms will be available for lower occupancies at this villa.
Prices for 8 are available all season, the Lower Level will be closed.
Smaller parties of up to 10 guests, will have access to all areas apart from one of the bedrooms on the Lower Level of the house.
The lower level is accessed via 16 steps down, has internal and external access and offers a more modest standard in comparison to the rest of the house – the bedrooms are more suitable for children/teenagers and are naturally cool. The house is naturally cool due to the Mallorquin architecture. There is air-conditioning in the bedrooms on the Ground and First floor. Please also note: Cancellation terms: within 59 days, 100% of the rental is due.
An English speaking Ground handler in Spain will visit and be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.