Spain & The Balearics, Mallorca
Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £3,770 per week
About the villa
Large heatable pool | Characterful restoration | Within easy reach of shops and restaurants in Pollensa
Encircled by rugged mountains and nestled in the woodlands of the Vall d’en March, this supremely peaceful and private villa is a beautiful rural retreat. Set at the start of the pilgrims’ way to the Lluc monastery, it is ideally placed for hiking and biking, while its twelve-acre grounds form a tranquil Eden of island flora and fauna. And, though Ca’n Clotilde is steeped in a sense of seclusion, it sits just 7km from shops and restaurants in Pollensa, and stays in touch with the real world by WiFi. The house has air conditioning, though its thick stone walls are a natural ‘climate control’; and, while the imposing hall, heavy timber doors and whitewashed beams celebrate its history. The sitting room is in attractive elegant style and the bedrooms are artfully uncluttered bedrooms and there is a stylish modern kitchen with breakfast area and brightly furnished play room. All the ground floor rooms open on to the garden, where there is table tennis and a sizeable grassy area, and an al fresco dining terrace is echoed by a ‘sitting room’ gazebo beside the generous pool.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Selection of books
- Selection of board games
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Kidney shaped pool
- 14m x 5m
- Built-in steps
- Pool heating available - price on request
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Central Heating Included
- Sitting room opening to gardens
- TV/living room opening to gardens
- Dining room opening to gardens
- Kitchen opening to gardens
- Entrance hall
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Up a few steps, there is double bedroom with stairs that lead up to an en suite bathroom and a small open area.
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and sitting area
- Twin bedroom also with exterior access, steps down to the gardens. Please note that the steps are not protected on one side going down to gardens.
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Old Pollensa (shops, restaurants, tennis, horse riding) 7km
- Boat hire Puerto Pollensa 16km
- Water sports Pollensa Bay 18km
Places of interest
- Formentor peninsula 29km
- Roman theatre Alcúdia 18km
- Palma Old Town 60km
- Deià 60km
- Valdemossa 70km
- Port de Sóller 75km
- Puerto Pollensa 16km
- Cala Sant Vicente 16km
- Palma 60km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service
- Welcome pack
- Balearics Ecotax
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Please also note: Cancellation terms: within 59 days, 100% of the rental is due.
Although all the bedrooms have air-conditioning, the house is very cool in the hot months of the summer, due to its thick walls, and warm in the colder months. The first bedroom is on a split level with a few steps upon accessing the room and further ones to access the en-suite bathroom. Mobile phone reception is extremely poor but there is landline and WiFi. Central heating and pool heating available for an additional cost.
Due to different levels, not suitable for small children or toddlers.
An English speaking Ground handler will visit and be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.