Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £7,633 per week
About the villa
Cook service included | Elegant, spacious interiors | Access to Fairmont Royal Pavilion beach facility and tennis, restaurant
This villa is located at Sugar Hill Estate Resort, find out more about the resort here.
Elegantly styled with great attention to detail, Calliaqua’s white coral walls are complemented by Italian marble floors, beautiful tropical carvings enrich the solid wood furniture, and archways, guarded by big bamboos, frame glorious views of the ocean and lead to a lavish veranda and balcony, each stretching the length of the house and beautifully furnished for outdoor living. These overlook the villa’s pretty gardens, where the focal point is a mosaic tiled, one thousand square foot lagoon-style pool.
A poolside gazebo is the ideal spot for drinks to toast a Bajan sunset, and after dark, lanterns and chandeliers add a touch of magic. With cook service included, the villa is excellent for a family or group of friends. There are four bedrooms in the main house and privacy for the fifth in a delightful guest cottage. All guests enjoy complimentary membership of Sugar Hill Club, for fine recreational facilities on the doorstep, and the beach and Holetown’s amenities are about a five minute drive away.
- Cot and highchair
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Large lagoon style pool
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Open plan living/dining area and terrace
- Double (super king size) bedroom opening to terrace with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with separate shower, opening to shared terrace
- Double (super king size) bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to shared terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (super king size) with shower room en suite and kitchenette (fridge and kettle) opening to patio
- Club House on site, 1 minutes' drive
- Gym on site, 1 minutes' drive
- Tennis on site, 1 minutes' drive
- Golf 5 minutes' drive
- Spa 5 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 5 minute's drive Holetown
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 10 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- Royal Fairmont Pavilion 5 minutes' drive
- Mullins Beach 10 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 30% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period. Christmas rates available on request only, special booking conditions apply.
Security deposit of USD 1000 will be held against a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there are additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (2 – 3 days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking
For parties of up to 6 only 3 bedrooms will be available in the Main House. For parties of up to 8, only 4 bedrooms will be available in the Main House. Applicable for travel all season except for the Christmas and New Year period from 20 December – 10 January.
Staff hours are 8:30am-1:30pm & 5:30pm-8:30pm 6 days per week.
A stay at Calliaqua automatically provides membership at the nearby Fairmont Royal Pavilion Beach Club, offering access to water sports, beach restaurants, as well as loungers, umbrellas and beach bar service. Use of the exclusive Fairmont Beach Club paired with Calliaqua’s lush and cooling hilltop location makes for an unbeatable Barbados combination.
Guests at Calliaqua have full use of all the facilities at Sugar Hill including tennis, gym and Club House with restaurant.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.