A brand new four bedroom chalet with an indoor swimming pool and outdoor hot tub
Best time to visit
Soak in the sublime indoor pool and hot tub as you gaze out over the Swiss Alps. Sip Champagne as you dance to the chalet’s inbuilt sound system. Snuggle up by the roaring log fire with a good book as the snow falls outside. However you choose to spend your holiday – this stunning four bedroom chalet ticks all the boxes. This beautiful home was only completed in time for the 2019/2020 winter season, with state of the art facilities fitting seamlessly into the surroundings. Calima joins Sirocco and Norte as the third chalet in the exclusive Alpine Estate and can either be enjoyed in isolation or taken with Sirocco and Norte for large groups looking for unrivalled luxury in the Alps.
- Private chef to prepare daily cooked and continental breakfast, freshly baked afternoon tea, Champagne & pre-dinner canapes, and four course evening meals on six of your seven nights
- Spacious cinema room which can be used as a conference room, seating up to 24 people
- Indoor swimming pool, hot tub and spa area to unwind after a day on the slopes
Recently completed, the stunning interiors at Calima feature clean cut slabs of marble and huge floor-to-ceiling windows in the communal living areas, flooding the property with natural light. Stunning stone walls are juxtaposed with graceful wooden floors creating an alpine home that is chic and timeless. The whole chalet is wired for Sonos and speakers are discreetly placed in all the rooms. The chalet is spread over four floors which are linked by both staircase and lift.
Rooms and Suites
1 x Twin / double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
3 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
Calima is located high above Verbier, near the Sonalon restaurant and easily accessible to the main village. The views over the village and valley are unparalleled, and the pistes are just a short drive away. Alternatively, guests can take the complimentary bus service or make use of their own private driver. Verbier is known as one of the best in the world, sitting at a height of 1,500km above sea level and offering access to 800km of ski routes through the Swiss Alps.
Après ski and dining
The fully catered option at Calima allows guests to switch off and enjoy indulgent breakfasts, afternoon teas and dinners in the comfort of their own chalet, with their very own private chef team. Cooked and continental breakfast come with the option to request additional items. In the evening settle in for Champagne and canapes, before heading through to the dining room for an exquisite four course dinner, available six out of the seven nights of your stay.
If you prefer to go self-catered, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the village of Verbier which hosts many incredible bars and restaurants. With this option, guests have all of the comforts of the chalet and all of the excitement of the village action.
Spa and Wellness
Calima boasts a stunning indoor swimming pool with a retractable floor, which raises and lowers allowing you to choose the depth that suits you – a fantastic facility for young children and nervous swimmers. Just behind the pool is an indoor hot tub, with the whole spa area beautifully designed with striking stone walls and grey tiles. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors frame staggering south-facing views. Stepping outside onto the large wooden deck, you will find another hot tub outside.
- Private garage with space for four cars
- Champagne and canapés before a four course dinner (six nights)
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay, with the fully catered option
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am – 1:00am, in a VW Caravelle or similar
- Private laundry facilities
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Heated boot warmers
- Private transport service
- Dedicated cinema room
- Private ski locker
- Luxury robes, slippers and toiletries
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Low season price from: CHF 35,910
High season price from: CHF 133,940