Bolgheri Beach House
Breakfast Service | Cook service | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £7,283 per week
About the villa
Beautiful pool | Elegant interiors | Beach access
Part of a private estate, Bolgheri Beach House is set in a quintessentially Tuscan landscape, where olive grove hillsides slip down to sunny vineyards, and unspoilt beaches, fringed with dunes, are backed by umbrella pines. Beautifully maintained lawned gardens surround the house, screened with greenery, encompassing a sizeable swimming pool set between the house and the beach in a clearing. A footpath leads through the pines to the beach and to a rustic cabana in the dunes, the perfect spot for a picnic lunch prepared by the villa’s housekeeper. And if outdoor living is idyllic, indoor is equally inviting. A contemporary kitchen is matched, throughout the villa, with modern technology, from satellite TV to computer controlled air cooling system. Yet the house retains its Tuscan country style. A large ad elegant living room has multiple double doors out to the decked terrace with ample sitting and dining area and gardens; three of the six en suite bedrooms open on to a terrace with sea views. Within easy reach of the lively family friendly beach resort of Marina di Bibbona with restaurants and amenities, the wine centre of Bolgheri, excellent restaurants and a supermarket, the villa is an easy hour’s drive from Pisa, and 45km from Piombino for the ferry to Elba.
Listed in The Times’ 2017 article “THE 50 BEST VILLAS IN THE MED”
- Cot and highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- Air cooling system throughout
- Fans on request
- Wine fridge
- 14m x 7m
- Built-in steps
- Pool house with WC
- Pool towels
- WiFi in pool area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All bathrooms
- Entrance hall
- Large living room with dining area opening to front terrace with decking
- Shower room
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room
- Small supermarket, bar, bank, post office, newspapers and restaurant 1.5km Marina di Bibbona
- Further amenities 9km Cecina
- Bologheri and Donoratico 10 km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Guardistallo 19km
- Populonia 40km
- Volterra 44km
- Massa Marittima 65km
- San Gimignano 73km
- Siena 98km
- Florence 120km
- Direct access to the Blue Flag sandy beach of Marina di Bibbona via a path of approximately 150m, passing the pool and leading through the pine trees leading to a gate at the end of the garden. At the end of the walk there is a cabin with beach furniture, key to unlock the beach gate
- Pisa 70km
- Florence 121km
- Bologna 221km
- Rome Fiumicino 276km
Service & Staffing
- Breakfast preparation
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service*
Please note that there are two self contained apartments in the grounds One is occupied by the resident staff (maid/cook and caretaker) and the second is a rental apartment with separate driveway and with separate access to the beach. There is also a further self-contained apartment under the villa occupied by the villa manager. These properties do not overlook the gardens/pools/terraces and do not use the pool.
Late arrivals after 7pm must be arranged with the house keeper and there may be a late arrival charge after 10pm.
Please note that the villa is in a resort location and a local campsite holds a music evening usually 3 times a week from June to August from 2100 hrs to 2400 hrs.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside the property.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.