- Sleeps 10 – 12
- Hot tub + separate swim counter current spa
- Cinema room
- Billiards room / chillout area
- Outside sauna & large sunny terraces
- Private lift to all floors
- Fine dining chef & experienced host
- In-resort concierge & driver service to & from the slopes
- Open bar of wine, bubbly, beers, soft drinks, Nespresso coffee
- French and UK TV in all bedrooms
- SONOS WiFi music system- Wifi throughout
- Bramley toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- Hairdryers, Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Off road parking
Best time to visit
Imagine your perfect chalet… A prime location just a few minutes’ walk from the buzzy resort centre, a large hot tub on the terrace, a sauna, even a counter-current swim spa, a mezzanine games area with pool table, and how about a cinema? With reclining sofas? Chalet Bellacima has ALL this, as well as gorgeous alpine chic décor, a huge sunny terrace and a driver service to and from the slopes.
Entering the chalet through the lobby you will already feel like you are staying in your very own boutique hotel. A private lift whizzes up to each floor, where you’ll find the five bedrooms, each with a balcony. The chalet sleeps 12 guests in total, with four twin/double rooms (each with balcony and en-suite bathroom) and a family suite with a double and twin sharing a family sized bathroom. The master bedroom on the middle floor is well separated from the living area with its own private corridor.
The gorgeous double height living and dining area is bright and has plenty of space for relaxing in front of the fire or enjoying a sociable drink before dinner. Wandering out onto the terrace, you can slip off your robe and float (or swim!) in the counter-current spa or slide into the large hot tub to unwind and enjoy the mountain views.
You only need to look at our gallery images to see that Chalet Bellacima is a perfect social chalet, but let us reassure you here too, that we know you will have a totally fabulous stay in Meribel if you choose this luxurious chalet which has been designed solely for fun!
Catered Services Include
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Food with the wow factor created by your fine dining chef
- Experienced host to look after your group and the property
- Driver service to take you to and from the slopes
- In-resort concierge on hand throughout the day
- On tap choice of 18 wines and bubbly selected by Verre Gourmand
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks, Nespresso coffee
- 5 days housekeeping and mid-week towel change
- Indulgent evening meals on 5 nights (including canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- 5 mornings with varied buffet plus freshly cooked breakfast, buffet breakfast on 2 mornings
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Homemade oven-ready meal lovingly pre-prepared by your chef on 1 evening
- Champagne and canapés on the first and final evening
- Pre-arrival concierge to arrange ski passes, ski hire, lessons and any special requests
1 x Double/Twin Bedroom with terrace access and en-suite bathroom.
1 x Double/Twin Bedroom with terrace access and en-suite shower room.
1 x Master Double/Twin Bedroom with balcony and en-suite bathroom.
1 x Double/Twin Bedroom with balcony access and en-suite bathroom.
2 x Double/Twin Bedrooms with balcony access and shared bathroom.
The two bedrooms which share a bathroom can be closed to off make a family suite with private lift access if preferred.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA