Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £3,058 per week
About the villa
Panoramic views | Peaceful location | Table tennis
The sturdy stone walls of this former farmhouse have stood since the 13th century, and the rural views the house commands are probably as tranquil now as then. But there the similarities end, for careful restoration has transformed the tower-topped building into a comfortable and characterful family villa. Furnished in traditional Tuscan style, under heavily beamed ceilings, the house is ideally flexible for families, with three of its bedrooms designed for use as a double or twin beds. The kitchen/breakfast room is complemented by a built-in barbecue and covered terrace, for al fresco dining and superb sunset views. And in spacious lawned gardens, with trees, flowering shrubs and swathes of lavender, there is table tennis, badminton and a twelve metre pool, along with a solar-heated pool shower. With a local shop 700m away, the villa is 10km from amenities in San Casciano, just 25km from fabulous sightseeing in Florence, and within 50km of Siena and San Gimignano .
- Cot and highchair
- Built-in barbecue
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 12m x 6m, 1.4m deep (uniform depth) with built-in steps
- Pool towels
- The pool is open from mid April until mid October
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Insect screens
- Insect screens
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite accessed externally
- Master twin bedroom (can be double) with bathroom ensuite and walk-in shower
- Single room with independent access to landing (interconnects with Master twin room)
- Twin bedroom (can be double)
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite
- Sitting room
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Tower sitting/single room
- Horse riding and tennis 5km Montespertoli
- Golf 5km dell'Ugolino
- San Pancrazio 3km
- La Romita 3km
- Bargino 3.7km
- Supermarket ‘’COOP‘’ in Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa 7 km
- Large supermarket in San Casciano Val di Pesa 10km
- Mini supermarket and a bar in Bargino 3.7km
- San Casciano 8km
- Nearest Shop Minimarketkm 850mm
Places of Interest
- Florence 25km
- San Gimignano 40km
- Siena 50km
- Lucca 87km
- Orvieto 168km
- Florence Airport 40km
- Pisa Airport 77 km
Fewer of you? Lower occupancy price applies up to 21st June and from 24th August as follows: one price 1-4 people and then price changes individually from 5 up to 12. High season (from 22 June to 19 July) we have price 1-6 and then changed individually from 7 to 12. Peak season ( from 20th July to 23rd August) just one price. Please note some bedrooms may remain closed.
Please note maximum occupancy is 12 but we only recommend 10 due to the amount of living and dining space.
Unobtrusive owner lives in a self-contained annexe with independent entrance.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.