Air conditioning | Jacuzzi | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £2,726 per week
About the villa
Panoramic views | All bedrooms en suite | Contemporary design
The largest of four immaculate Adeste Villas, Apollo occupies the highest level of the hill, enjoying panoramic views of the White Mountains and the blues of Souda Bay. The small but sumptuous complex sits at the edge of tranquil Kokkino Chorio, just a 300m stroll from the village square where ‘Zorba the Greek’ was filmed. With hiking trails virtually on the doorstep, historic Plaka 1.5km away, and four beaches within 6km including the sheltered sands of Kalyves and water sports at Almirida, all the ingredients for a fabulous holiday are within easy reach; and Adeste will happily make arrangements for tours, boat trips or horse-riding.
‘At home’ comforts are also assured with quality beds and luxury linen, WiFi and satellite TV in every room, and extra cossetting touches from in-villa massage to chef service. Contemporary, chic and arty, Apollo’s soft décor is splashed with accents in sea and sky blues; its four airy bedrooms each have en suite shower; and the open plan living space includes a breakfast kitchen and stylish sitting room. An al fresco dining patio overlooks the private pool, and a large upper terrace has a pergola and hot tub/Jacuzzi.
- Complimentary cot
- Complimentary high chair
- Gas barbecue
- Playstation 3
- Apple TV
- Satellite LED TV
- iPad Mini
- Air conditioning (heat pump with individually controlled fan coil units)
- Coffee machine
- With children's area
- Pool/Beach towels provided
- 9m x 5.5m
- Hot tub
- Bathrobes, slippers and luxury bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
- Open plan sitting room opening to pool terrace
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom with four posted bed and bathroom (hydromassage shower) en suite opening to large furnished panoramic terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Double (super king size bed) bedroom with shower room en suite opening to private furnished balcony, with hot tub
- Kokkino Chorio 300m (steep uphill) minimarket and taverna
- Medical centre 1.5km
Places of interest
- Chania 27km
- Koutalas (1.5 km): Secluded and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities.
- Almirida beach (3km): Two sandy beaches separated by a rocky peninsula. The larger has good facilities (sun beds, sea sport activities, fish restaurants, cafes) and shallow waters. Ideal for families.
- Kalives beach (6km): sandy beach with facilities.
- Kiani Akti or Blue Beach (1km after Kalives): Long quiet beach with facilities.
- Kera (5km): Sandy beach between Kalives and Almirida with no facilities, ideal for those who prefer less crowded sites.
- Koutalas (1.5 km): Isolated and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities.
- Ombrogialos (8 km): Small rocky bay with green and blue deep watersideal for snorkelling and windsurfing.
- Chania 35km
- Heraklion 130km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Catering for special celebrations
- Private chef
- Packed meal delivery service
- Restaurant delivery service
- Cooking classes
- Additional maid service
- Group excursions
- Tailor-made visits
- Diving and snorkelling
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1042K91003030701
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.