- Sleeps 10 + 4
- Spa treatment room
- Cinema with movie library
- Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
- Ski-in ski-out within 50 metres when conditions allow
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor fire pit and lounge area
- Office desk area with iMac
- Outdoor dining area with barbecue, pizza oven and bar
Best time to visit
Chalet 46° has been converted from a traditional French farmhouse into a stunning contemporary alpine chalet, with rustic wooden beams being the centre-point of each room. The outdoor space gives you the perfect option to dine ‘al fresco’ and make the most of the stunning views, boasting a pizza oven, barbecue, fire pit, bar and an outdoor dining area.
The chalet is set over three levels, with the top floor offering a large open-plan lounge with dining area and open-plan kitchen. From the large seating area with a wood-burning stove, you can enjoy the stunning views of the Pointe de Nyon and the Pleney slopes from the balcony.
The first floor comprises of five en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 14 guests in the quirky cabin beds in one of the suites and a set of bunk beds in bedroom five. This level has a further seating area which gives direct access to the south facing garden and large outdoor deck. The outdoor deck has been designed with the ultimate entertaining experience in mind and is a truly unique feature in Morzine. Guests can enjoy the sunny aspect throughout the day and evening from the large hot tub, with a cold drink in hand from the outdoor bar.
The ground floor allows guests the opportunity to truly relax in style. The spa treatment room, cinema room, and sauna offer the perfect ways to unwind after a day on the slopes. On this entrance level, you will find a fully equip ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks.
- Your own personal chef, five days a week
- Daily housekeeper and host
- Complimentary Champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Additional services available (Extra Cost)
- Daily breakfast, served seven days a week
- Afternoon tea, served seven days a week
- Canapes and a four-course dinner, served five days a week
- Concierge service before and throughout your stay
Before and throughout your stay you will be able to take advantage of the full concierge service provided. Whether it be to organise childcare, arrange ski lessons or book your daily mountain lunches. You can pre-arrange any necessary extras that you might need during your stay, such as children’s high chairs, cots and linen.
Fine dining is a key component to the excellent service offered at The Old Macaroni. The experienced team are passionate about delivering the highest dining experiences to their guests. Your chef will prepare delicious breakfasts, afternoon teas, pre-dinner canapés and a four course dinner five nights a week. Before your stay, you can discuss any dietary requirements or requests with your chef. They offer complimentary champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks throughout your stay. An extensive range of premium wines and champagnes are available to pre-order.
Your driver team is on hand 24 hours a day, throughout Morzine and Les Gets. This personal service is there to drive your group to and from the ski lifts, pick you up from aprés ski and everything in-between.
• 3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1 x Quad bedroom with a double bed and two cabin beds in the eaves and an en-suite bathroom
• 1 x Quad bedroom with a double bed and two bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom
Chalet 46° is located within five minute’s walking distance to the centre of Morzine and nestled below the slopes of Pleney. Snow permitting, you can reach the Pleney slopes within 50 metres alternatively, you can be driven to any of Morzine’s lift stations.
Low season price from: £16,000
High season price from: £21,000