- Sleeps 12 + 3
- Ski-in/ski-out chalet (black run)
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Air-jet massage jacuzzi
- Sauna and stone steam room
- Relaxation Area
- South-facing Balconies with stunning views
- Fitness/Games Room
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- TV Snug Room
- Wine Cellar
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
Best time to visit
Ultimate Catered Tivoli Lodge is located in Davos Klosters and boasts more than 700sqm of luxurious living space. Its traditional exterior merges seamlessly into a classic yet contemporary interior, all within a quiet rural setting.
Tivoli Lodge is home to seven individually styled bedrooms. Two of these are designated master suites, and a further four are king-size/twin rooms for complete flexibility, all with luxurious en-suite bathrooms. The final room is a magical children’s room with three built-in, full-size bunk beds.
Tivoli Lodge features many south-facing balconies, offering spectacular views of the Engadine Valley. They make for a fantastic place to sit, relax and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
To start your day on the mountain, you can ski directly from the piste just across from the chalet’s ski room, complete with plenty of storage and heated boot warmers. After, the spa awaits. Come and unwind in the steam room, sauna or jacuzzi. Alternatively, swim in the spectacular pool or relax on the loungers. Let your private chalet team serve you champagne from the comfort of the wellness area or even arrange an in-house massage.
The spa can also be turned into a family fun zone in seconds, with inflatable toys, pool games, a fountain and a water jet. The pool is also shallow in depth, creating a safe and comfortable environment.
Tivoli Lodge is the perfect winter destination for children. Featuring a two-storey ice castle and designated soft play area on the lower ground floor, you may struggle to persuade your little ones to leave!
In addition, the TV Lounge offers a large selection of movies, board games, puzzles and toys. If you can’t find the film of your choice, simply download it from the Apple Movie store.
Catered Services Include
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes a chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, hosts and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast by your chalet team customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes – served from 3.30pm.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 5 nights of your stay (chef’s days off on Tuesday and Thursday).
- A range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. An à-la-carte selection is also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served free of charge at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests in resort from 08:00 to 23:00.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- An extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
A delicious continental breakfast will be prepared by your chalet team and beautifully presented each morning with the best locally sourced Savoie produce. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, your private chef will provide a selection of cooked breakfasts prepared to order and cooked fresh. Want something specific from the boulangerie? Simply let your dedicated concierge or private staff know what you like.
Throughout the day during your stay on holiday, your dedicated concierge or chalet manager can arrange restaurant lunch bookings, create the most delicious afternoon teas and bespoke dinners for you and your guests.
Your dedicated chalet manager will help arrange lunch restaurant bookings. Once back at the chalet an afternoon tea will be laid out complete with delicious cakes, a selection of teas and free-flowing Perrier-Jouët Champagne. For 5 evenings of your stay, your private chef will prepare a selection of delicious canapés and mouth-watering multi-course dinners using the finest locally sourced ingredients. The chefs are trained in cooking culinary magic for all tastes and dietary requirements – simply let your sales director know of any dietary requests when booking.
1 x Master Double/Twin bedroom with fireplace, private balcony, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with shower. (Room 1)
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with fireplace, dressing area and en-suite bathroom and shower. (Room 3)
3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower. (Rooms 2, 4 & 5)
1 x Children’s bunk bedroom (Sleeps 6) with private balcony and en-suite bathroom and shower. (Room 6)
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private balcony and en-suite bathroom and shower. (Room 7)
The nearest ski lift, Parsennbahn 1, is approximately 200 metres from the chalet, which can be accessed by ski or by a 1-minute chauffeured drive utilizing the chalet’s in-resort driver’s service.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518