Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Jacuzzi | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £13,633 per week
About the villa
Elegant interiors | Complimentary access to Sandy Lane Beach Club facility | Cook service included
In the heart of the island’s famous Sandy Lane Estate, this magnificent private villa sits nestled in almost two acres of beautiful gardens. Looking over views of the 8th hole, it’s just a short 0.65km walk to the Sandy Lane’s gorgeous west coast beach. Guests of the villa receive membership to the private beach and facilities like the showers, sun loungers and umbrellas free of charge. If you’re wanting a tranquil Caribbean getaway in an extremely peaceful setting, come here. The main areas inside include the kitchen and open-plan living/dining area which have a modern design that works perfectly with the island’s coastal style. For meals outside, there’s another dining table on the terrace overlooking poolside views with extensive soft seating. Entertainment-wise, villa facilities include a separate TV room, while outside there’s a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and even a gazebo-covered bar. For accommodation, there are four double bedrooms inside the main villa, one of which can be made up as a twin and including a generously-sized master bedroom. At some distance to the house, a separate cottage has a further two bedrooms and its own private living and dining area.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- TV in all bedrooms
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Yoga terrace
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Food processor
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Jacuzzi pool
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room opening onto terrace
- TV room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to pool terrace
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to terrace
- 2 Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening onto terrace
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Holetown 2.5km
- Bridgetown 9.3km
- Speightstown 10.6km
Further places of interest
- Sandy Lane 0.65km
- Sandy Lane Beach Facility 0.65km
- Grantley Adams 26km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 8 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Cook service 8 hours a day, 6 days per week
- Laundress 8 hours a day, 6 days per week
- Complimentary Access to Sandy Lane Beach Club Facility
Available on request for an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
Please note there is a minimum stay over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Please note that this is a no smoking property. Children under 6 are welcome but should be accompanied by a nanny or specified carer.
Occupancies up to 8 will have the use of the Main Villa, occupancies of 9 – 12 will have use of the House and the Cottage. Please note car hire is essential.
Security deposit of USD 1000 will be held against a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there are additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (2 – 3 days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking
The villa concierge will either visit after arrival and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 12:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.