Maison Blanche Et Verte
- Sleeps 12 guests
- 6 Ensuite bedrooms
- Indoor cinema
- Heated pool
- Gym and Sauna
- Open plan living
- Feature fireplace
- Amazing views
Best time to visit
Chalet Maison Blanche Et Verte
Blanche et Verte is arguably one of the finest chalets in the Alps, packed with luxury facilities such as indoor pool, gym, cinema and sauna. This exclusive property offers unrivalled comfort and luxury to give you the feeling of staying in your very own private 5-star hotel.
The chalet offers guests truly luxurious living space to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes. There are two seating areas on the ground level and another on the full height mezzanine level. This provides plenty of comfy sofas to relax, chat with friends, unwind in front of the fire or watch the world go by from the picture windows.
Blanche et Verte has six tastefully designed en-suite bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, White Company linen and Molton Brown toiletries. All the bedrooms can be configured as super-king or twin beds. Five of the bedrooms are south facing and have large balconies to enjoy the amazing views.
The leisure facilities in the chalet are second to none. The fitness suite includes indoor gym with cardiovascular and resistance equipment, as well as sauna and indoor heated pool. If you are looking for something less energetic then our 10-seater indoor cinema with genuine cinema chairs is the perfect place to enjoy a movie and box of popcorn.
A stunning dining area awaits you at Blanche et Verte, with an elegant table located at the front of the chalet next to floor to ceiling windows which create the perfect setting to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family. The professional and discreet service ensures your holiday is a gastronomic delight. Our modern European menu has a few Asian influences, and is beautifully presented and served by your own private chef and chalet hosts.
Catered Services Include
- Concierge: Enjoying your time on the slopes is effortless with the support of the conscientious concierge team provided.
- Chauffeur: Exclusive chauffeur minibus service too and from the slopes at times chosen by you. We can also pre- arrange private transfers from Geneva airport.
- Your 5* customer service is discreet, professional, and always delivered with a smile by the team of staff trained to an exceptional standard.
- Breakfast: Fuel up for your skiing day with cereals, fresh breads, juices, tea and coffee and a different cooked option each morning such as Eggs Benedict. You can relax and enjoy the convenience of a cooked or continental breakfast laid out for you in the comfort of your chalet, every day of your stay.
- Exclusive professional chef
- Daily breakfast menu including a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet
- Home-made afternoon tea each day after skiing
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Canapé reception each evening including a delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
- Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on four nights
- Delicious 2 course ‘comfort food’ served on one night
- Self-service Raclette evening serviced on one night
- After dinner coffee and chocolates each evening
- Children’s early supper served each evening if required
- Afternoon Tea: A yummy homemade cake or biscuits will be awaiting your return from the slopes with a big pot of tea or coffee to enjoy by the fire.
- Evening Meals: Seasonal, locally sourced ingredients are used with mainly classic French techniques to create elegant and mouthwatering menus.
- Drinks: The wines are sourced directly from producers and paired with your evening menus and there’s an open bar for beers and spirits throughout your stay. Chalet staff will always be on hand to prepare and top-up drinks as required.
- Special Requests: We cater for all likes, dislikes and dietary requirements – plus for guests with children we offer delicious homemade kids teas.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Champagne reception on the first evening
- Delicious sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
- Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local ‘eau de vie’
- Selection of high quality house wines sourced directly from the vineyard and carefully chosen to match menus
Your fully catered ski holidays include delicious seasonal menus professionally designed, prepared and served for your enjoyment.
A gourmet 4 course evening meal is served on four nights of the week including canapés, fine wines, local cheese, coffee and after dinner chocolates. On one evening a 2 course comfort food supper is served for you. There are two staff nights off during the week enabling guests to dine in one of the lovely restaurants in the village or we can provide a delicious self-service Raclette evening at the chalet.
A nutritious breakfast is served each morning with a different hot option each day, and in the afternoons a yummy homemade cake will be waiting for you upon your return from the slopes.
The chalet has 6 ensuite bedrooms which can be configured as twin or super-king beds:
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
- Two en-suite bedrooms with a shared balcony
- Three en-suite bedrooms with a shared balcony
There are five locations to start skiing from in Chatel, which are all interlinked so it is possible to start at one place and finish in another. The Barbossine chairlift is the closest to Maison Blache et Verte at only 50m from the chalet. Pre La Joux is approximately 10 minutes by chauffeured minibus.During your holiday, you will have a dedicated driver and mini-bus to pick you up and drop you off at any of the lifts so getting around the resort could not be easier. Your driver will also be able give you lots of advice about the best areas to ski and book your mountain lunches.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA